• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Oven & Molten Skillet Brownies: Does the Family Skillet Fit?

In summary, the Double Oven & Molten Skillet Brownies recipe is designed to fit in a Family Skillet, but can also be made in any oven-safe skillet of similar size. The recipe calls for an entire box of brownie mix and should fill a standard 9-inch skillet. The brownies should not spill over the edges of the skillet, as the recipe has been tested and designed to fit comfortably. While a different type of oven-safe pan can be used, a skillet is recommended for the best results. It is also recommended to preheat the skillet before adding the brownie batter for even cooking and a crispy bottom crust.
MFox0405
Silver Member
Hi All-

I am making the Molten Skillet Brownies for my February shows and have a questions for anyone out there who has a double oven. Does the Family Skillet fit in your oven?

I just got off the phone with a host for next week and she is not sure that the door will close the whole way with a skillet in it. :confused:

I guess I will bring a piece of stoneware just in case, but I really want to show off the cookware!

Anyone know? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,

Mindy Fox
www.pamperedchef.biz/mindyfox

I have the Maytag Gemini oven and my skillet fits in both ovens, no problem.

Family Skillet in Double OvenCan't tell ya what kind of double ovens I have, 30 year old house. But my skillet fits just fine.

The Double Griddle is another story. It will fit in my bottom oven, but not in the upper. I never knew my upper oven was more narrow or any different size until I got the Double Griddle about 6 years ago

1. Can I use any type of skillet for the Double Oven & Molten Skillet Brownies?

Yes, the recipe is designed to fit in the Family Skillet, but you can use any oven-safe skillet that is roughly the same size.

2. How much batter should I use for the Double Oven & Molten Skillet Brownies?

The recipe calls for an entire box of brownie mix, so you will need to use the full amount of batter for a standard 9-inch skillet.

3. Will the brownies spill over the edges of the skillet?

No, the recipe has been tested and is designed to fit comfortably inside the Family Skillet without overflowing.

4. Can I use a different type of pan for the Double Oven & Molten Skillet Brownies?

Yes, you can use a different type of oven-safe pan, but the baking time may vary. We recommend using a skillet for the best results.

5. Do I need to preheat the skillet before adding the brownie batter?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the skillet before adding the brownie batter to ensure even cooking and a crispy bottom crust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedbecky
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • freddydress