• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious 12" Family Skillet Recipes for Demos | Share Your Favorites!

In summary, the favorite 12" family skillet recipe that I demo at shows is the Zesty Ravioli Skillet.
pkd09
Silver Member
What is your favorite 12" family skillet recipe that you demo at shows? I did a search under "files" and came across a number of them but wanted to hear from the group on what their favorite to demo is.

Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake
Pina Colada Upside Down Cake

Mine is the Pineapple Upside Down Cake as a dessert and the Sausage Pepper Frittatta for breakfast/brunch shows. Any main course/dinners? There are a few but not really "demo" friendly. That is what I am truly looking for.

Skillet Lasagna (29 minutes to Dinner) and Garlic Bites is always a hit when I demo it.

There is a pasta Skillet (Pronto something-or-another) recipe in the first set of Weekday Dinners that is the same idea.

Also, the Turkey Tetrazzini (first set of Weekday Dinners) was a nice demo, too. I used the Stovetop directions instead of the microwave.

Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet. Family's fav!!! Have done a shows several times. East to do on a portable burner if not near the kitchen.

I like to make the Zesty Ravioli Skillet recipe. So delicious and nice when you don't want to deal with meat (or have a vegetarian recipe request.)

We recently had a recipe that was on the back of a box of Betty Crocker Scalloped potatoes. Basically you sear and partially cook some ham steak then do the directions for the potatoes (which believe it or not can be done in the skillet!) and then throw it all in the oven for 20 minutes. It was REALLY good, we used a bit of leftover beef broth from the night before while we were cooking the ham and it made it all taste REALLY good.

OMG Amanda I did a CC recipe search about an hour ago and found the Zesty Ravioli Skillet recipe and was wondering how it was to demo. Great timing and suggestion. It looks really easy and quick too. Thank you all for your suggestions.

babywings76 said:
I like to make the Zesty Ravioli Skillet recipe. So delicious and nice when you don't want to deal with meat (or have a vegetarian recipe request.)

i was coming to this thread to post this recipe too! lol - i've done it at shows & everyone loves it.

I made the Zesty Ravioli Skillet last night for our team meeting....what an awesome recipe! Very quick and perfect demo. Just wanted to pass on and thank everyone for the suggestions.

the nice thing about the Zesty Ravioli is you can use a lot of substitutes. I use 1/2 mushroom ravioli and 1/2 cheese ravioli and substitute half and half for the cream to make it friendlier on the waistline. In a pinch, I will sub a box of frozen spinach too. It still tastes great in the end.

I agree! I was telling a co-worker of mine this a.m. about it and she also suggested adding Jeannie-O Italian Sausage if you wanted to add a meat to it. It was also very cheap to make. Granted the ravioli, spinach & cans of tomatoes were on sale but regardless the total cost me only $10! That's $1.25 per serving!!

1. What are some popular family skillet recipes?

Some popular family skillet recipes include chicken stir fry, beef and broccoli stir fry, skillet lasagna, and one-pan chicken and vegetables.

2. Can I make these recipes in a regular skillet?

Yes, you can make these recipes in any type of skillet, such as a cast iron or non-stick skillet. Just make sure it is oven-safe if the recipe requires baking.

3. Are these recipes kid-friendly?

Many of our family skillet recipes are kid-friendly, with simple and familiar ingredients. However, we also have some recipes that may be more suitable for adults, such as spicy stir fry dishes.

4. Can I substitute ingredients in these recipes?

Yes, you can definitely substitute ingredients in these recipes to fit your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. Just make sure to keep the overall measurements and cooking times the same.

5. How many servings do these recipes typically make?

Our family skillet recipes are designed to serve 4-6 people, but you can adjust the ingredients to make more or less servings as needed. Leftovers can also be stored and reheated for another meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefangie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Amanda_RI