• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Ideas for a Successful Family Fundraiser - Helping a Co-Worker in Need

In summary, the Family Fundraiser program allows families to raise funds for their organization, team, or cause by hosting a Pampered Chef party. Families can choose to host either an in-person or virtual party and will receive a unique party link to share with their friends and family. They can earn 15-25% of total sales as their fundraiser profit, and choose from a wide selection of Pampered Chef products for their party. To get started, families can reach out to their Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Family Fundraiser page on the website.
jessicasmith228
Gold Member
I have a friend who would like to help a co-worker whos house burnt down. I would like to set up a fundraiser and have never done a fundraiser before. What are some ideas and things that i can do to help????

thanks!!

Do it like a wedding show, where you either visit with the family and find out their most pressing needs, or go ahead and imagine what they would use. Have these item-photos either mounted ona poster board or mounted on 3x5 cards on sticks, stuck into a basket. When guests come to the show, they can select a dollar amount to spend on the replacement items for the family, and their own budget for themselves.You may be able to setup a "wedding" registry for the family - just have an online show open for which others can order. You can call everyone who orders to see which items are for them, and which are for the family. Make sense?Look up product pictures on files here from wedding registry shows. Good luck!

Also, find out if there is a bank that has a "help fund" set up for them. I can not find this information on CC but I do NOT think you can have a check written specifically to a family. It can be written to the fund though. Check this out before making a choice.

1. What is the Family Fundraiser program?

The Family Fundraiser program is an opportunity for families to raise funds for their organization, team, or cause by hosting a Pampered Chef party. This program allows families to combine their efforts and reach their fundraising goals together.

2. How does the Family Fundraiser program work?

To participate in the Family Fundraiser program, families can choose to host either an in-person or virtual Pampered Chef party. They will receive a unique party link to share with their friends and family. For every sale made through the party link, the family will earn a percentage of the total sales as their fundraiser profit.

3. How much can my family earn through the Family Fundraiser program?

The amount families can earn through the Family Fundraiser program depends on the total sales made through their party link. The more sales made, the higher the fundraiser profit. On average, families can earn 15-25% of total sales as their fundraiser profit.

4. What products are available for purchase through the Family Fundraiser program?

Families can choose from a wide selection of Pampered Chef products for their fundraiser party, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more. They can also choose to feature specific products or product bundles that align with their organization or cause.

5. How can my family get started with the Family Fundraiser program?

To get started, families can reach out to their Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Family Fundraiser page on our website. Our team will guide them through the process and provide all the necessary resources and support to make their fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire