• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's cooking with Pampered Chef?

In summary, the group is discussing creating a family feud style game centered around Pampered Chef. They are looking for question ideas, aiming for 20 questions and have a few already chosen such as the purpose of a food chopper and America's most popular dessert. They also mention incorporating non-consultants into the game and possibly asking about the income of Pampered Chef consultants. Additionally, they have found a similar game online with questions like naming a food that makes a lot of noise and an expensive car.
Kelly8
Hello all!
I'm trying to make a fun family feud type game for my team centered around Pampered Chef. I would love some question ideas. I am aiming for 20 questions. Here's what I have so far:

What do you use the Food chopper for?

What is America's most popular dessert.

Name a popular ethinic food cuisine.

What is the best feature of stoneware?

What's the best part of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show, besides free products?

If you could get any one product FREE out of the catalog, what would it be?

How many guests are at a typical Pampered Chef Cooking Show?

How much do you think a typical Pampered Chef consultant makes per hour?

How long does a typical Pampered Chef party last?

What is your favorite part of a Pampered Chef Cooking show?

*Keep in mind I will be asking non-consultants these questions. Thanks!

Here is another take on the same type of game. Maybe you can pull some things from this too? I found it in a file on here "Games for Home Parties".

It’s the old favorite family game! Choose the answer that most fits and the person with the most correct answers wins!
1. Name a food that makes a lot of noise
2. Name a cartoon character
3. Name something a clown wears
4. Name something that you use to clean your teeth
5. Name a magazine with one title
6. Name a football player
7. Name something a kid wears in the winter
8. Name a popular month for a vacation
9. Name a type of cookie
10. Name something people do on a plane
11. Name a type of pizza
12. Name an actor whose first name is Tom
13. Name a woman comedian
14. Name an expensive car
15. Name an animal in the zoo

Family Feud Answers
1. Carrot
2. Mickey Mouse
3. Red Nose
4. Toothpaste
5. People
6. Joe Montana
7. Mittens
8. July
9. Chocolate Chip
10. Eat
11. Pepperoni
12. Eat
13. Roseann Barr
14. Corvette
15. Lion

Love those! Thanks! I am trying to do food centered so many of those will work great! It'll be interesting to hear what some people think of us, too, as Pampered Chef consultants (ex: how much they think we make, etc).

What is "Family Feud Type Game"?

"Family Feud Type Game" is a popular game show where two families compete against each other by guessing the most popular answers to survey questions.

How do you play "Family Feud Type Game"?

To play "Family Feud Type Game", two families are selected to compete. One member from each family is called up to the podium and the host reads a survey question. The first player to buzz in and give an answer that is on the board earns points for their family. The family with the most points at the end of the game wins.

What are the rules of "Family Feud Type Game"?

The rules of "Family Feud Type Game" vary slightly depending on the version being played, but generally, there are three rounds and a bonus round. Each round consists of a survey question and the families have a chance to earn points by guessing the most popular answers. The bonus round is a fast money round where one member from each family has to guess the top five answers to a survey question in a limited amount of time.

What is the goal of "Family Feud Type Game"?

The goal of "Family Feud Type Game" is to earn the most points by guessing the most popular answers to survey questions. The winning family at the end of the game receives a prize.

Can anyone participate in "Family Feud Type Game"?

Yes, anyone can participate in "Family Feud Type Game" as long as they meet the eligibility requirements set by the show. These requirements may vary depending on the version of the game being played.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC