• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Family Feud: Questions & How to Play!

In summary, this game is about replacing items in a kitchen. The questions and answers are very helpful.
threecobles
Has anyone done the family feud game? I need questions to ask and how to play it! Thank you so much!!!!

oooh, I'd like to know this too!

I haven't, but I'm going to in January with a couples show. Basically, the men are on one team and the women are on another. Each team will prepare one recipe. Both receipes use most of the same tools. For about 10-15 minutes I will go over some of the major products used in both of the recipes with tips and trivia as well as the specials and host program and starter kit. Then, we will play family feud with one person from each team coming up to the buzzer (I have one from Taboo) and answering a question about the products, specials, etc. Each question is tied to a certain product. Whoever answers the question correctly gets the product. I am thinking about having other products for the losing team. For example, an old, rusty whisk vs our PC whisk. Anyhoo, I'm not going to have them win the major pieces like a piece of stoneware that has to be used for the recipe. Then they get to make the recipes and use our products alongside either their hands or crappy ones. I haven't decided if I'm going to judge the recipes or give prizes or anything. I figure if I give the winningest team a percentage off, all orders will be at that percentage (hubby team wins, hubby and wife order together). That would work if it wasn't a couples show. HTH

cmdtrgd said:
Then, we will play family feud with one person from each team coming up to the buzzer (I have one from Taboo) and answering a question about the products, specials, etc. Each question is tied to a certain product. Whoever answers the question correctly gets the product. I am thinking about having other products for the losing team.

Do you have a list of questions and answers that you will be using for this?

Not yet. I'll be working on that over Thanksgiving. If you will remind me in two weeks to post it, I will.

I've set myself a reminder. :p

cmdtrgd said:
I haven't, but I'm going to in January with a couples show. Basically, the men are on one team and the women are on another. Each team will prepare one recipe. Both receipes use most of the same tools. For about 10-15 minutes I will go over some of the major products used in both of the recipes with tips and trivia as well as the specials and host program and starter kit. Then, we will play family feud with one person from each team coming up to the buzzer (I have one from Taboo) and answering a question about the products, specials, etc. Each question is tied to a certain product. Whoever answers the question correctly gets the product. I am thinking about having other products for the losing team. For example, an old, rusty whisk vs our PC whisk. Anyhoo, I'm not going to have them win the major pieces like a piece of stoneware that has to be used for the recipe. Then they get to make the recipes and use our products alongside either their hands or crappy ones. I haven't decided if I'm going to judge the recipes or give prizes or anything. I figure if I give the winningest team a percentage off, all orders will be at that percentage (hubby team wins, hubby and wife order together). That would work if it wasn't a couples show. HTH

Use choppers as your buzzers ~ they are so funny pressing them!

Here are some questions we had for a game show... I did not make any of the dirty ones up! lol. Got those from here.

Last edited:
Thanks! These are very helpful! I love the idea of using the food chopper as the buzzers!

I just had a thought with replacing an item in your kitchen game (listed above). Use the back of the door prize slip, that way you know what people need in their kitchen and it gives you an opportunity to be of help.

Thanks for the great files. Here they are in PDF for those that don't have word.

Attachments

• Game show Questions.pdf
    5.9 KB · Views: 787
  • Riddle Cards 2.pdf
    10.6 KB · Views: 384
  • Think most want to replace_couples_.pdf
    2 KB · Views: 485
The "most want to replace" game is hilarious! I play it often at shows and it really gets the guests laughing! I use the door prize slips. I tell them to flip them over and write down anything in their kitchen that they would like to replace, then list 3-4 reasons why they want it replaced. I have them fill out the front side of the slip once they have completed that. Then, I tell them to flip it back over, cross out the name of the item and replace it with their spouse/significant others' name. If they don't have a spouse/sig other, I tell them to use their boss' name. They are already hootin and hollerin at this point because they realize how funny this is going to be. I then collect the slips, and I read them out loud. It always gets a huge laugh and this is usually how I wrap up my demonstration. It leaves everyone in a light-hearted mood.
I always enjoy the answers like:
It's bent:p
It doesn't work right;)
I want a different color:eek:
Always a hit! I highly recommend it!

Kate, reminding you that you were going to post your family feud questions.

1. What is the premise of the game Family Feud?

The game involves two teams competing to guess the most popular answers to survey questions. The team with the most points at the end of the game wins.

2. How many players can participate in a game of Family Feud?

The game can be played with two teams of 5 players each, for a total of 10 players.

3. Are there any age restrictions for playing Family Feud?

There are no official age restrictions for playing Family Feud, but the questions and topics may not be suitable for younger children.

4. How do you win a round in Family Feud?

To win a round, a team must have the most points at the end of the round. Points are earned by guessing the most popular answers to the survey questions.

5. Are there any variations of the game Family Feud?

Yes, there are different versions of Family Feud, including a board game, a video game, and even a live show. However, the basic premise and rules remain the same.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mandy412
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies