• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Family Dollar's Cancer Awareness Collection for Affordable Gifts

In summary, Candie found pink cancer products at Family Dollar Tree, but was not able to find anything at Wal-Mart. She plans to make a tote bag as a hostess gift, and give it away at her upcoming shows.
lisa717
..Mine anyways has a line of cancer products right now for $5..great hostess gifts....a tote bag, a pair of slippers with a towel...a wallet/keyring....a couple other things..I can't recall right now....all with the pink symbol on it..I bought the tote for myself..I think I may go back and get a few to give away...

Great! thanks for the tip! I will check out my local FD tomorrow on my way out of town! I have a few shows booked for May, but not as many as I really want. I could probably assemble something that would work well as hostess gifts as a booking "bribe"! Take care!

Hey Candie,

It is against PC policies to have the full address of your personal website here. You can just shorten it to /candieskitchen and we'll know what you mean.

Opps! I'm still learning this website! I did know that but hadn't logged in for a long time. I'll figure out how to change it and delete it. In the meantime, can I edit it from what I've already posted?

I am wondering if like Dollar Tree has stuff like that around here? I know I am getting the water bottle for all of my May hosts.

Great! thanks for the tip! I will check out my local FD tomorrow on my way out of town! I have a few shows booked for May, but not as many as I really want. I could probably assemble something that would work well as hostess gifts as a booking "bribe"! Take care!

PS--thanks again, Deb! I fixed it :)

Hello I checked the Family Dollar Tree and Found Tic Tacs with the Help Whip Cancer sign on it. I want to put this in pink bag with a help whip cancer pin to promote my May business for my host

recipe
lisa717 said:
..Mine anyways has a line of cancer products right now for $5..great hostess gifts....a tote bag, a pair of slippers with a towel...a wallet/keyring....a couple other things..I can't recall right now....all with the pink symbol on it..I bought the tote for myself..I think I may go back and get a few to give away...

What did you use to make that recipe. The one in your picture, and did you do a layer of strawberries or just on the top?

I piped in some strawberry filling in one layer...a layer of vanilla pudding and a poured some smashed strawberries with sugar over the angel food cake...

I cant believe it ... I went to EVERY Dollar store in this town and NO ONE has Breast Cancer merchanize. Not even Wal-Mart! What is wrong with this town. I remember last year, I swear everywhere you went there was Breast Cancer stuff for sale! I would love to get some stuff to give away to people that book a May show, but how am I supposed to do that if there are no products!!!

1. What is the Cancer Awareness Collection offered by Family Dollar?

The Cancer Awareness Collection offered by Family Dollar is a collection of affordable gifts that supports cancer research and awareness. These products are specially designed to honor and remember those affected by cancer.

2. What types of products are included in the Cancer Awareness Collection?

The Cancer Awareness Collection includes a variety of products such as t-shirts, hats, mugs, keychains, and bracelets. Each product has a unique design and message to support cancer awareness.

3. How much of the proceeds from the Cancer Awareness Collection go towards cancer research and awareness?

Family Dollar will donate a portion of the proceeds from the Cancer Awareness Collection to various cancer research and awareness organizations. The exact percentage may vary, but every purchase contributes to the cause.

4. Can I find these products at any Family Dollar location?

Yes, the Cancer Awareness Collection is available at all Family Dollar locations. You can also purchase these products online through the Family Dollar website or app.

5. Can I purchase the Cancer Awareness Collection through Pampered Chef?

No, the Cancer Awareness Collection is exclusively available through Family Dollar. However, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can support this cause by promoting and purchasing these products for yourself and your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • wadesgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies