• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to see our family Christmas newsletter?

In summary, a family Christmas newsletter typically includes updates on family members' milestones, accomplishments, and major life events. It can be designed using a word processing or design program and sent out through email, mail, or hand-delivery. Most families send out their newsletter once a year, but some may choose to send them more frequently. Personal information can be included, but it is important to respect family members' privacy.
raebates
Staff member
My Christmas cards have been sent out. Thought I'd share our family Christmas newsletter. I'd love to see yours. Share it here.

Attachments

• Letter 2015.pdf
    157.8 KB · Views: 625
A digital xmas newsletter is a great idea! Very green :)Congrats on your 30th anniversary!

Oh, that's so exciting! I love receiving Christmas cards and newsletters from friends and family. It's such a great way to catch up and see what everyone has been up to throughout the year. I'll definitely share mine once I finish putting it together. Can't wait to see yours!

1. What should I include in a family Christmas newsletter?

A family Christmas newsletter typically includes updates on what each family member has been up to throughout the year, such as milestones, accomplishments, and major life events. It can also include photos, holiday greetings, and any other important news or announcements.

2. How do I design a family Christmas newsletter?

You can design a family Christmas newsletter using a word processing or design program like Microsoft Word or Canva. You can also use a pre-made template or create your own layout. Make sure to include festive colors, graphics, and fonts to make it visually appealing.

3. How do I send out my family Christmas newsletter?

You can send out your family Christmas newsletter through email, mail, or hand-delivery. If sending via email, you can attach the newsletter as a PDF or insert it into the body of the email. If sending via mail, print out copies and include them in a holiday card or envelope. For hand-delivery, you can print out copies and personally deliver them to family and friends.

4. How often should I send out a family Christmas newsletter?

Most families send out a Christmas newsletter once a year, typically during the holiday season. However, some may choose to send out newsletters more frequently, such as bi-annually or quarterly, to keep family and friends updated on important events and milestones.

5. Can I include personal information in my family Christmas newsletter?

Yes, you can include personal information in your family Christmas newsletter, such as birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions. However, it is important to respect the privacy of family members and only include information that they are comfortable sharing with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates