• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the new time-saving feature on Fall/Winter Sales Receipts?

In summary, to access your Fall/Winter sales receipts, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. If you have lost your receipts, you can request a copy by contacting customer service. There are often promotions and discounts available for Fall/Winter sales, and you can use your receipts towards host rewards if you are hosting a party. Your receipts will be available for viewing for one year from the end of the season.
cheesehead
Someone may have already mentioned this, and if so, I must have missed it - but I am loving the Fall/Winter Sales Receipts! I am in the process of getting my lap boards assembled for an upcoming show and was getting ready to put my name sticker on the last page of the receipt...I opened it up and didn't see any spot for my name and info! After looking a little closer I see that there is a spot on the back of each set of receipts for you to put your consultant info - you don't have to open the 3 sheets up to add your info! You just slap on your info quick and easy on the back of each one. I love it! ;)

That is awesome! I didn't know that the Fall/Winter Sales Receipts had a spot on the back for consultant info. That is such a great feature, it makes adding your info so much easier. Thanks for sharing!

I completely agree! I also just noticed the spot for our consultant info on the back of the receipts and it's such a great addition. It's such a time saver and makes it so much easier to personalize each receipt without having to open them up. I'm definitely going to take advantage of this feature for my upcoming shows. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

1. How do I access my Fall/Winter sales receipts?

To access your Fall/Winter sales receipts, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view and print your sales receipts for the current season.

2. Can I request a copy of my Fall/Winter sales receipts if I have lost them?

Yes, you can request a copy of your Fall/Winter sales receipts by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to assist you in retrieving your receipts and sending them to you.

3. Are there any promotions or discounts available for Fall/Winter sales?

Yes, there are often promotions and discounts available for Fall/Winter sales. These can include special bundles, free products, or discounted prices on certain items. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for any current promotions.

4. Can I use my Fall/Winter sales receipts towards host rewards?

Yes, you can use your Fall/Winter sales receipts towards host rewards if you are hosting a party during this season. Our host rewards program allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

5. How long will my Fall/Winter sales receipts be available for viewing?

Your Fall/Winter sales receipts will be available for viewing for one year from the end of the season. After that, they will no longer be accessible through your account. Be sure to download and save any receipts that you may need for tax or record-keeping purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • byrd1956