• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Kitchen with Our Fall/Winter Collection | Pampered Partner

In summary, the catalogs are good until September 1st. The customer gets a free cookbook if they buy $50 worth of merchandise.
PamperedJess
This is a stupid question....I had a kitchen show and then the hostest got some outside orders for the party too. When I was inputting them last night some things I couldn't find in Pampered Partner ( I used the new updated one 13.0). Like the Season's Best Cookbook or the Cranberry cutting board with small pearing knife. I finally found the cookbook but it was a different number then the number in the Fall/Winter Catalog. Am I missing something here? What dates are the catalogs good through? Also this month the customers get a free cookbook if they buy $50 worth of merchandise...how do I put that into Pampered Partner?

To EarlyUntil Sept first the Spring/Summer catalog is what you are supposed to be selling from. Also, my Pampered Partner is 13.1 after I updated the program. Hope this helps!

Cheri

Thank you!!! This helps me a lot. Do you know how I should put in the free cookbook? I'm a little lost?

For any guest specials there are always product numbers for you to use. You can find them on consultants corner under promotions or click on the magnifying glass on pampered partner (next to where you would put in the product number) this will show you all the products with their numbers, price and description. You can also click on that screen at the top where it says price and it will put them in order from highest to lowest. The specials will be close to the bottom with a 00. price amount.

PamperedJess said:
Thank you!!! This helps me a lot. Do you know how I should put in the free cookbook? I'm a little lost?
There is a list of the guest and host specials at the bottom of the list of products if you cllick on the hour glass in the guest order form. If you click on "product#" the guest & host numbers come to the top. Just click on the one she wants!

Also, be sure the date of your show is correct. If you are looking for products or specials available in August your show must be dated as an August show.

You guys are an awesome resource!!!!!! Thanks so much !!!!!!

1. What new products are included in the Fall/Winter collection?

The Fall/Winter collection includes a range of new products such as our Deluxe Air Fryer, Mini Fluted Pan Set, and Harvest Stoneware Collection.

2. Can I still purchase items from the previous collection?

Yes, you can still purchase items from the previous collection while supplies last. However, we highly recommend checking out our new Fall/Winter collection for the latest and greatest products.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or promotions for the Fall/Winter collection?

Yes, as a Pampered Partner, you will have access to exclusive discounts and promotions for the Fall/Winter collection. Be sure to check your email and the Pampered Chef website for updates.

4. Can I host a party to showcase the Fall/Winter collection?

Yes, hosting a party is a great way to showcase the Fall/Winter collection to your friends and family. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the party sales.

5. When will the Fall/Winter collection be available for purchase?

The Fall/Winter collection will be available for purchase starting August 1st. However, you can pre-order now to secure your favorite products before they sell out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dmfink
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lterman
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
salthechef
Replies