• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Fall/Winter 2008 Catalogs? Let Me Help!

In summary, the Fall/Winter 2008 Catalog features new products such as the Ceramic Egg Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Ceramic Mini Fluted Pan, as well as additions to the Stoneware and Cutlery collections. There are also promotions and discounts available, including Host Specials and limited time offers. While the Spring/Summer 2008 Catalog is no longer available, some products can still be purchased on the website or through a local consultant. The catalog also includes recipes and orders can be easily placed online or through a consultant.
brandyk
I am trying to get active again and I need a few catalogs to get me going. I only need 3 for now. Anyone have any I can purchase from them?

Thanks
Brandy

I have 5 you can get from me....

PM with your address and I'll stick them in the mail :)

I have some too that I can help you with. Just let me know if you need anymore.

1. What new products are featured in the Fall/Winter 2008 Catalog?

The Fall/Winter 2008 Catalog features an array of new products, including our Ceramic Egg Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Ceramic Mini Fluted Pan. We also have new additions to our popular Stoneware and Cutlery collections.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts in the Fall/Winter 2008 Catalog?

Yes, we have several promotions and discounts available in the Fall/Winter 2008 Catalog. Our Host Specials include free products and discounts for hosting a Pampered Chef party. We also have limited time offers and bundle deals on select products.

3. Can I still purchase items from the Spring/Summer 2008 Catalog?

While the Spring/Summer 2008 Catalog is no longer available, many of the products featured in that catalog are still available for purchase on our website. You can also check with your local independent consultant to see if they have any remaining inventory.

4. Are there any recipes included in the Fall/Winter 2008 Catalog?

Yes, the Fall/Winter 2008 Catalog includes several delicious recipes that highlight the use of our products. You can also find more recipes on our website and in our seasonal cooking magazine.

5. Can I order from the Fall/Winter 2008 Catalog online?

Yes, you can easily place an order from the Fall/Winter 2008 Catalog on our website. Simply browse the catalog, add items to your cart, and checkout with your preferred payment method. You can also contact your local independent consultant to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • Adrian