• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Fall Tips and Ideas: October at The Pampered Chef - Help Whip Cancer Month!

In summary,The Pampered Chef is offering past PINK products for purchase online. Customers can also connect with the company via the Customer Connection. October is Help Whip Cancer Month at The Pampered Chef, and customers can do many things to support the cause. There are many new theme shows available from PC, and customers can find ideas for parties and other things on the company's website. Finally, leftover Halloween candy can be chopped and stored in the freezer for later use.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Thanks Darla and Luanne who passed it on!!!

October is Help Whip Cancer Month at The Pampered Chef. Your customers can purchase past PINK Products from your website. (I have been informed that the pictures will be up sometime today but the Customer Connection is available to send to your e-list of customers) This is a great way to connect with you customers, tell them what is new with PC and share with them about our support in the fight against Cancer.

If you are looking to book more Shows this month
- talk to people about doing a HWC Fundraiser
- do an Open House, Mystery Host, or Customer Appreciation Show to let everyone know what is NEW
- do a craft fair or bazaar (see attached article for more on this)
- focus on one of the many Theme Shows offerred by PC, people love a party with a theme! :)

Tips and tidbits -
Pass out "treats' to Trick or Treat parents coming to your door! Buy 80 treat bags ($3.00), Milk Duds (80 in a package $3.97), Large Bag of Smarties ($2.97). Make up little slogan's (with a label program and printed on bright orange paper).
Here is the slogan:
TO ALL MUMMY'S
Don't be a "DUD" for the holiday,
Book a Pampered Chef show of your own today!
They are easy, fun, and really great;
For details call Vicki at (###)###-###8!!!
So be a "SMARTIE"
Call now to book your party!!!!!
Happy Halloween

Inside the bag, put 1 milk dud, 2 smarties, and my business card and stapled the note to the outside. Now you have 80 bags for advertisement all for the cost of $10.00.

Or check out Tammie Sheridan's label (see attachment)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To make a pumpkin cake, try using the fluted stone to bake the cake and use an ice cream cone upside down in the center of the cake for a stem.
Shape a sugar cookie in the form of a pumpkin or bat and do Taffy Apple Pizza (or anything else really). OR ... make smaller cookies in those shapes and each kid AND mom can do up her own pizza.

Also, you can do a brownie in the DDB. Frost it white. Make a bulls-eye with black frosting. Take a Quikut and draw an asterisk to make it look like a spider web, then either use the black frosting to "draw" a spider or use one of those rings or some other spider.
You take your apple peels and throw them in a zip lock bag (do this while they are still real moist) then pour in your favorite flavor of DRY Jell-O. Close it up and shake real good, so the peels are well coated. Then lay them out on a flat stone and bake at 250 for 30-45 minutes (depending on the amount of peels) Share this at your shows. These are the best gummy worms and they are nutritious since they are made with apple peels and not just sugar. Also, when you peel the apple, you throw away most of the nutrition, this way you don't. This is the only way I can get my kids to eat apple peels.

For safer popcorn balls w/ no hard kernels, Place Non-stick cooling Rack over your popcorn bowl, invert & shake--the unpopped kernels drop out. Use the new Roaster to mix them up in.

Chop leftover Halloween candy with Food Chopper and store in freezer. Great additions to muffins, cakes, and icings for kids of all ages.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At my Halloween theme shows--which you must ask permission to do because as we know, not everyone observes Halloween--I made cool veggie pizza with carrots, orange bell peppers, black olives and black beans. All orange and black. Could also do a "fall theme" and use all the great fall colors in the veggie pizza with veggies, etc.
Pumpkin Gems--on which you piped one star each from the EAD and added seasonal sprinkles. One Recipe of Pumpkin gems makes around 100! Put them in the freezer and take one per confirmed guest. The recipe is in "The Pampered Chef Favorites," or contact me if you don't have this cookbook.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Take an orange bell pepper and the V-shaped cutter and made a mini jack-o-lantern out of it. Carved it just like a pumpkin. Use a tea candle on the inside. It is adorable!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another festive fall candle idea---
Use The Corer on those cute little baby pumpkins to make a candle holder. The Corer is just the right size for standard tapers, but make it a bit larger and you can use a votive or tea light. I've also used pears. A cluster of red and green apples, pumpkins and pears make for a beautiful and cheap centerpiece. Share this or make at your Shows and you will always sell a corer or two.
Just for Fun from Melinda Ebert
Halloween chili
1 1/4 # Ground Goblin Gizzards (ground beef 15% fat)
1 Med. Eye of Cyclops (Onion)
1 - 15 oz. Can Soft Shelled Beetles (kidney beans)
1 - 28 oz. Can Blood of Bat (V-8 Juice)
1/8 tsp. Pureed wasp (prepared mustard)
1/4 tsp. Common Dried Weed (oregano)
1 dash Redtailed Hawk Toenails (crushed red pepper)
2 tsp. Ground Sumac Blossom (chili powder)
1 tsp. Hemlock (honey or sugar)
1/2 Cup Fresh Grubs (sliced celery)
1 Tbls Eye of Newt (pearled barley)
1 Tbls Dried Maggots (uncooked rice)
Water from a stagnant pond (tap water)
Best made during the last phase of the moon, if that is not possible, just do the best you can in a softly lighted kitchen after dark. Brown the gizzards in an iron cauldron over a fire made from the siding off of a haunted house, add chopped eye of cyclops and simmer until the pieces of eye become translucent again, add blood of bat and soft shelled beetles, bring to a slow bubbling boil. At this time, add the common weed, maggots, toenails, sumac, grubs, hemlock, eye of newt and the pureed wasp. As it cooks you may want to adjust the consistency with pond water. You can tell it is done when the eye of newt swells and the vertical tan colored "cats eye" appears on one side.
Happy Fall!

Attachments

• Halloween Labels20081.pdf
    87.4 KB · Views: 312
    87.4 KB · Views: 277
    87.4 KB · Views: 261
  • Business outside personal connections.doc
    43 KB · Views: 280
    43 KB · Views: 313
    43 KB · Views: 293
Great ideas!! I also want to work on putting together a listing of great gift idea packages. I know in the past some people spend some time doing this and post the great gift ideas on CS, but I haven't been on there much lately. Does anyone know if anything like that has been posted? I don't want to re-work it if it's already been done, but I really want to start with my October shows and hand out great gift ideas and put them into little packages so people don't have to think.

If I ever have time again, I'll work on typing something up, but if someone already has one for the current catalog, I'd love to see it!!:):)

Here's one I got off CS just today.

Attachments

• PC Gift Sets.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 279
  • PC Gift Sets.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 275
  • PC Gift Sets.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 278
Beth I like this concept but there is a lot of reading I'll try to play w/this & add some pictures or something.....it might take me a few days b/c I'm planning our class reunion & it's this weekend so lots on my mind...

:)

Hello!

Thank you for sharing all of these amazing ideas and tips for October and Help Whip Cancer Month at The Pampered Chef. It's great to see the creativity and enthusiasm from our consultants in supporting such an important cause. I especially love the idea of using past PINK products to raise awareness and funds for cancer research.I also appreciate the reminder to focus on booking more shows this month and to consider doing a HWC fundraiser or themed shows. These are great ways to not only connect with our customers, but also make a positive impact in our communities.The Halloween treat bags and pumpkin cake suggestions are so fun and clever! I can't wait to try them out at my upcoming shows. And the Taffy Apple Pizza and gummy worms made from apple peels sound delicious and healthy. Thank you for sharing these recipes with us.I also wanted to mention that I love the idea of using the Corer to make candle holders out of mini pumpkins or pears. What a creative and affordable centerpiece idea!Lastly, thank you for sharing the Halloween chili recipe. It sounds like a fun and spooky dish to make during this time of year. I will definitely be trying it out with my family and friends.Thanks again for all of these amazing tips and ideas. Let's continue to help whip cancer this month and make a difference in the lives of those affected by this disease. Best of luck to all of my fellow consultants in their efforts to raise awareness and funds for cancer research. Together, we can make a difference.Happy Fall!

1. What is "Help Whip Cancer Month" at The Pampered Chef?

"Help Whip Cancer Month" is an annual campaign during the month of October where The Pampered Chef donates a portion of the proceeds from select products to support breast cancer research and awareness programs.

2. How much of the proceeds from select products go towards breast cancer research?

For every Help Whip Cancer product purchased, The Pampered Chef will donate $1 to the American Cancer Society to support breast cancer research and awareness programs.

3. What products are included in the Help Whip Cancer campaign?

The Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are part of the Help Whip Cancer campaign, including the Help Whip Cancer Cookbook, Help Whip Cancer Spatula, and Help Whip Cancer Cutting Board. You can also choose to round up your purchase to the nearest dollar to make an additional donation.

4. Are there any special recipes or cooking tips for the fall season?

Yes, The Pampered Chef offers a variety of fall-inspired recipes and cooking tips on our website. You can also host a Help Whip Cancer party and receive exclusive recipes from our consultants.

5. Can I still participate in the Help Whip Cancer campaign if I don't have a consultant?

Yes, you can purchase Help Whip Cancer products directly from our website or attend a Help Whip Cancer party hosted by a consultant in your area. You can also make a donation directly to the American Cancer Society through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • Jules711