• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Fall-Themed Show: Need Ideas & Recipes!

In summary, for a fall-themed Pampered Chef show, popular recipes include apple cider sangria, pumpkin spice latte cheesecake, maple glazed bacon-wrapped carrots, and butternut squash soup. Decorations can include pumpkins, gourds, and fall-colored tablecloths, and specific Pampered Chef products that work well for fall-themed recipes include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Stoneware Rectangular Baker, and Apple Wedger and Corer. Special discounts or promotions can be offered, such as a discounted bundle or free gift with purchase. To make the show stand out, fun activities or themes can be incorporated, such as a pumpkin carving contest or cooking demonstration, along with fall-themed prizes or giveaways.
AshleyAllison
I have a host who wants to do a "Fall" themed show. I told her I would put together a list of themes & recipes to choose some. I have no idea where to start, I've never done a theme show before & surely haven't come up with one on my own. Any help would be appreciated.

Pumpkins and apples are huge fall themes. You could also do a back to school theme with ideas for after school snacks or what to pack for lunch for both kids and adults.

I really love the ideas on consultant's corner about using apples to hold dips/sauces and as candle holders.

A theme show is just a regular show, with a twist. For an apple show, you could focus on the Apple wedger, and APCS. Make Apple Crisp in the microwave (easy recipe in SB from a few years ago), or a Taffy Apple Pizza then give apple facts.

I made mini pumpkin pies, by using the same concept to cut the crust for the taffy apple tartlets, and then used my pumpkin pie recipe filling instead.They've were a huge hit last year at a bake sale at work for Relay for Life. In fact, I was told they were one of the first things to sell out. I made 48 of them, and put four to a baggie, and sold for $1 each.that might be something you can do later in the fall, closer to Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Apple theme. Do apple berry salsa(All the best) I also like that idea of the apples as "bowls" for dip. Use the corer and turn apples into candle holders for a taper candle. Gourmet caramel apples with an Apple Wedger as a teacher gift.

1. What are some popular fall-themed recipes for a Pampered Chef show?

Some popular fall-themed recipes for a Pampered Chef show include apple cider sangria, pumpkin spice latte cheesecake, maple glazed bacon-wrapped carrots, and butternut squash soup. You can also incorporate seasonal ingredients like apples, pumpkins, and cranberries into classic recipes like apple pie, pumpkin bread, and cranberry sauce.

2. How can I decorate for a fall-themed Pampered Chef show?

You can decorate for a fall-themed Pampered Chef show by incorporating elements like pumpkins, gourds, leaves, and fall-colored tablecloths and napkins. You can also use fall-themed kitchen tools and gadgets as part of your decor, such as pumpkin-shaped serving platters or leaf-shaped cookie cutters.

3. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that work well for fall-themed recipes?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef products that work well for fall-themed recipes. The Deluxe Cooking Blender is great for making soups and sauces, while the Stoneware Rectangular Baker is perfect for roasting vegetables or baking casseroles. The Apple Wedger and Corer is also a useful tool for quickly preparing apples for fall desserts.

4. Can I offer a special discount or promotion for fall-themed Pampered Chef shows?

Yes, you can offer a special discount or promotion for fall-themed Pampered Chef shows. You can create a bundle of fall-themed products at a discounted price or offer a free gift with purchase for orders over a certain amount. You can also offer a discount on a popular fall-themed recipe or bundle it with a seasonal product.

5. How can I make my fall-themed Pampered Chef show stand out?

To make your fall-themed Pampered Chef show stand out, you can incorporate fun activities or themes. For example, you can have a pumpkin carving contest or a fall-themed recipe exchange. You can also offer a cooking demonstration using one of the fall-themed products or recipes and invite guests to participate. Additionally, you can offer fall-themed prizes or giveaways to make the show more exciting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • PamperedMandy2010