• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Receive the Fall Supply Pack After Becoming Active?

In summary, to become an active consultant and receive the Fall Supply Pack, you must submit at least $200 in sales within your first 30 days. The pack typically includes new product releases, seasonal items, and business supplies. It is automatically included in your next order at no extra cost if you meet the sales requirement. The items included in the pack are predetermined and cannot be chosen. It is currently only available for consultants in the United States and Canada.
ValerieHurtado
I'm inactive right now, but should be active after the order I placed today is processed. What I'm wondering is whether I will receive the Fall Supply Pack now that I'm active or if I need to place a supply order ASAP to have catalogs for my shows next month. TIA!

You should get a changeover box after you reactivate, but that will include only 25 catalogs.

THANKS!! I was wondering the same thing!! I've been inactive for awhile and had a great party today with 2 additional bookings!

1. How do I become an active consultant and receive the Fall Supply Pack?

To become an active consultant and receive the Fall Supply Pack, you must submit at least $200 in sales within your first 30 days as a consultant. Once this requirement is met, you will automatically receive the supply pack in your next order.

2. What is included in the Fall Supply Pack?

The Fall Supply Pack typically includes new product releases, seasonal items, and business supplies to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. The exact items may vary each year.

3. Do I need to pay for the Fall Supply Pack?

No, as long as you meet the requirement of submitting at least $200 in sales within your first 30 days, the Fall Supply Pack will be automatically included in your next order at no extra cost.

4. Can I choose which items are included in the Fall Supply Pack?

The items included in the Fall Supply Pack are predetermined and may vary each year. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate specific item requests.

5. Is the Fall Supply Pack available for consultants in all countries?

Currently, the Fall Supply Pack is only available for consultants in the United States and Canada. If you are a consultant in another country, please check with your local office for similar promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • nikki70563
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • babywings76