• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Supply Pack: Unboxing & Order Forms Info

In summary, the Fall Supply Pack includes various kitchen tools and accessories perfect for fall cooking and baking, such as a pumpkin-shaped baking pan and pumpkin spice seasoning mix. It can be purchased through a Pampered Chef party, consultant, or website. There are often special discounts and promotions available. The items cannot be customized, but additional products can be purchased separately. The order forms included are simple to use and can be submitted to a consultant or online for direct shipping.
Lorna May
Gold Member
firstly has anyone received the fall supply pack and do we have codes for the fall trivet and order forms?
Looking forward to opening the new catalogue!!

Yes, I received my supply order. You have to order the trivet. Look in P3 for the code. However, there is no code for the 50 free order forms. Some of us have got them where others haven't.

No Lorna I haven't received my change over yet, but for consultants they said that they would start arriving this week.

Holly in Canada we don't have P3.

bumping....

You haven't received your change over yet Jenna???

I received mine on the 18th.

i haven't found the codes anywhere!

bumping, still need codes

The trivet is JW97.
Order forms just came with my supply order... Are you asking about the 3-ply order forms?

1. What items are included in the Fall Supply Pack?

The Fall Supply Pack includes a variety of kitchen tools and accessories that are perfect for fall baking and cooking. Some examples include a pumpkin-shaped baking pan, a pumpkin spice seasoning mix, and a leaf-shaped serving platter.

2. How can I purchase the Fall Supply Pack?

You can purchase the Fall Supply Pack by attending a Pampered Chef party or by placing an order through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also purchase it directly from our website.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the Fall Supply Pack?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions available for the Fall Supply Pack. These can include free shipping, discounted prices, or additional free items with your purchase. Be sure to check with your consultant or our website for current promotions.

4. Can I customize the items in my Fall Supply Pack?

Unfortunately, the items in the Fall Supply Pack cannot be customized. However, we do offer a wide range of products that you can purchase separately to complement your Fall Supply Pack.

5. How do I use the order forms included in the Fall Supply Pack?

The order forms included in the Fall Supply Pack are simple and easy to use. Simply fill out the form with the items you would like to purchase, along with any personal information required, and give it to your consultant or place your order online. Your items will then be shipped directly to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebinIA
  • ValerieHurtado