• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Sample & Changeover Kit Arrival: Updates & Info

In summary, the Fall Sample & Changeover Kit is set to arrive in early September and you will receive an email notification with the exact date of arrival. You can track your shipment using the tracking number provided in the email. The kit will include new products for the fall season and updated versions of popular items such as cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. The current catalog will be updated with new products and some existing products may be discontinued or updated. You have one month from the arrival date of the kit to update your display with the new fall products.
pctharper
Gold Member
Does anyone know when we will be able to order fall samples or when our changeover kits might arrive?

There's thread under Business Tips with all the dates.

Hi there! I'm not sure about the exact dates, but typically fall samples and changeover kits become available a few weeks before the start of the fall season. You can keep an eye on the company's website or social media pages for any updates or announcements. Hope that helps!

1. When will the Fall Sample & Changeover Kit be arriving?

The Fall Sample & Changeover Kit is set to arrive in early September. Please keep an eye out for an email notification with the exact date of arrival.

2. Can I track my Fall Sample & Changeover Kit shipment?

Yes, you will receive an email with a tracking number once your Fall Sample & Changeover Kit has shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment.

3. What items will be included in the Fall Sample & Changeover Kit?

The Fall Sample & Changeover Kit will include a variety of new products for the fall season, as well as updated versions of popular items. You can expect to see new cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools.

4. Will there be any changes to the current catalog due to the Fall Sample & Changeover Kit?

Yes, there will be some changes to the current catalog as a result of the Fall Sample & Changeover Kit. New products will be added, and some existing products may be discontinued or updated. You will receive a catalog insert with the updated information.

5. How long do I have to update my display with the new fall products?

You have one month from the arrival date of the Fall Sample & Changeover Kit to update your display with the new fall products. This will ensure that you have the latest and most up-to-date products to share with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCLaurel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
babywings76