• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Buy Fall Products as an Active Consultant?

sent me a list of all the Director packages that were earned for the fall products. Here it is: -Director of Sales-Director of Customer Service-Director of Marketing-Director of Web Development
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
Does anyone know if you can buy Fall Product Samples as long as you are active? Another words if a consultant submits this month... Can they buy Fall Products next month or do they have to reach 1250.00... I have looked everywhere and just can't find it!

you only have to be active in order to buy samples. Believe me, I know. I'd never qualify if I had to submit $1250 in sales in order to buy samlples...

lt1jane said:
you only have to be active in order to buy samples. Believe me, I know. I'd never qualify if I had to submit $1250 in sales in order to buy samlples...

Thank you! I have a few consultants who I am trying to encourage to be "active" this month! Looking for ALL the PERKS I can!

They just have to be active. They can be active this month, or even once they become active in August. I learned that last season, as I was inactive that month when they introduced the samples. Once theysubmit and are active, the link would open up for them. I assume it would be the same for new web.

I bought the current samples in late June, after I had a May show. There wasn't any room in the budget for them in March when they came out.

Does anyone know the deadline to buy the Spring 2012 samples?

Stacielynn said:
Does anyone know the deadline to buy the Spring 2012 samples?

Spring 2012 samples are already gone. HO is about to load the Fall Samples packages.
Typically, we have 6 weeks to buy them, and brand New Consultants have 6 weeks from when they sign.

(although, I have purchased beyond the 6-week mark as a consultant before, with no problem - or I got lucky.)

It's longer than 6 weeks. I got the spring samples in June. I'm not active now, so it's showing the message telling me I'm ineligible.

If the link is there, you can buy them.
Bobbi, or anyone who is active, is it saying spring samples, or fall?

it might be 6 weeks from the time you become active? I don't know, I've generally maintained activity at least every other month.

Are you active now? Just curious if it's still showing spring samples.

I'm active and on CC, under the Samples, it's blank. So it appears that the Spring/Summer samples are gone. But, for new consultants, it should show up since they are given the opportunity to buy them until a certain time. I'm guessing they won't put the F/W up as an option until Monday?

Thanks for checking, Amanda!

Does anyone have a list of the Director package that was earned for the fall products?

thanks,
Suzy in Texas

1. Where can I purchase fall products as an active consultant?

As an active consultant, you can purchase fall products directly from your company's website or through your consultant portal. You can also attend company-sponsored events or parties to purchase products in person.

2. Can I purchase fall products from other consultants?

While it is not recommended, some consultants may choose to sell their fall products to other consultants. However, it is always best to purchase directly from your company to ensure product authenticity and support your fellow consultants.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions available for fall products?

Many companies offer discounts or promotions for active consultants, such as free shipping or discounts on bulk orders. Be sure to check your consultant portal or company newsletters for any current promotions.

4. Can I purchase fall products in bulk to stock up for the season?

Yes, many companies allow active consultants to purchase fall products in bulk. This can be a great option if you have a large customer base or plan on hosting multiple fall-themed events.

5. Can I purchase fall products outside of my country of residence?

This will depend on your company's policies and regulations. Some companies may allow international purchases, while others may not. Be sure to check with your company before attempting to purchase fall products outside of your country of residence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kage6