• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back in the Game: When Can We Start Selling Fall Catalog?

In summary, the Fall Catalog will be available for purchase starting August 1st and can be pre-ordered on July 15th. There are new products in the Fall Catalog, including an autumn-themed line of kitchen tools and accessories. There will also be special promotions and discounts for the Fall Catalog, with updates on the website and social media. The Summer Catalog will still be available for purchase until July 31st, after which the Fall Catalog will be the only available catalog.
pampchef.angel
I've been out of the game for a bit but have managed to stay active. Trying to pick back up but have missed all of my recent meetings :( Can someone tell me when we can start selling from the new Fall Catalog?

September 1st

wadesgirl said:
September 1st

Thank you!

1. When will the Fall Catalog be available for purchase?

The Fall Catalog will be available for purchase starting August 1st.

2. Can I pre-order the Fall Catalog?

Yes, you can pre-order the Fall Catalog starting July 15th.

3. Are there any new products in the Fall Catalog?

Yes, there are several new products in the Fall Catalog including our new line of autumn-themed kitchen tools and accessories.

4. Will there be any promotions or discounts for the Fall Catalog?

Yes, there will be special promotions and discounts for the Fall Catalog. Be sure to check our website and social media for updates.

5. Can I still purchase items from the Summer Catalog?

Yes, you can still purchase items from the Summer Catalog until July 31st. After that, the Fall Catalog will be the only available catalog for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • jchesley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smarteez2
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie