• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Fall Products: Can We Buy Now? - Stephanie's Kit Enhancement Month

In summary, the new fall products will be available for purchase starting September, but will be 50% off when they are first available. The new products will be available for viewing at Conference, but you will have to be active and have submitted $150 or more in July in order to order them.
smstrks
When can we start purchasing the new fall products? I know that we can get the catalog starting 7-25 but can we purchase the products at the same time? Next month is my kit enhancement month and I'd really like to use it to purchase the new stuff!!

Thanks!
Stephanie

I would love to see some of it...can we see it yet?

smstrks said:
When can we start purchasing the new fall products? I know that we can get the catalog starting 7-25 but can we purchase the products at the same time? Next month is my kit enhancement month and I'd really like to use it to purchase the new stuff!!

Thanks!
Stephanie

You wouldn't be able to purchase the new products as KE until September, when they become available.
However, they will be available for purchase for 50% off (better disc. than KE!) before the new season starts...new products are always available for 50% off at the beginning of each new season.

And to answer the other poster's question - you will be able to view them as soon as National Conf. is over. Your director/upline will probably have a meeting where you can see them up close and personal, even!

Thanks Becky!!! You're right, 50% is definitely better than 40%!!

Stephanie

If you go to Conference, you can see them and touch them then! I am so excited!

I am a new consultant- how do you order the new fall products at 50% off??

If you are active, (submitted $150 or more in July) you can enter a non-commission order in P3, when it asks what kind, select Samples. Then you can add an item, use the item search (to the left of the item number box) and you will see the packages. To see what is in each package, go to CC or search here for samples.

What are the new fall products being offered during Stephanie's Kit Enhancement Month?

The new fall products being offered during Stephanie's Kit Enhancement Month include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Ultimate Blender, the Rockcrok® Slow Cooker Set, the Stainless Steel Cookware Set, and the Fall Harvest Collection.

When will the new fall products be available for purchase?

The new fall products will be available for purchase starting on September 1st, which is the start of Stephanie's Kit Enhancement Month.

Do I need to be a consultant to purchase the new fall products?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to purchase the new fall products. They are available for purchase to all customers during Stephanie's Kit Enhancement Month.

Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing the new fall products during Stephanie's Kit Enhancement Month?

Yes, there will be special deals and discounts available for purchasing the new fall products during Stephanie's Kit Enhancement Month. These deals will be announced on our website and through our consultant's social media pages.

Can I purchase the new fall products as part of a kit enhancement or must I buy them individually?

You can purchase the new fall products as part of a kit enhancement during Stephanie's Kit Enhancement Month. This is a great way to stock up on new products and save money at the same time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom