• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Fall Products Flyer: Get a Sneak Peek of Our Latest Arrivals!

In summary, the Fall Product Flyer is a seasonal catalog that showcases new and popular products for the fall season. It is typically available in late August or early September and can be ordered online or through an independent consultant. The flyer often features special deals and promotions on select products and hosting a party or event using it is a great way to earn free products and discounts.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Anyone have one made with the new products? (Maybe this is what Joy is working on...)

Yes, she just posted that she's working on it, and hopefully will be done tonight :D

Bumping... I have searched and I cannot find a new products flyer. Anybody?

What is the Fall Product Flyer?

The Fall Product Flyer is a seasonal catalog that features our new and popular products for the fall season.

When will the Fall Product Flyer be available?

The Fall Product Flyer is typically available in late August or early September.

Can I order products from the Fall Product Flyer online?

Yes, you can easily order products from the Fall Product Flyer on our website or through your independent consultant.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the Fall Product Flyer?

Yes, the Fall Product Flyer often features limited-time deals and promotions on select products.

Can I host a party or event using the Fall Product Flyer?

Absolutely! Hosting a party or event using the Fall Product Flyer is a great way to earn free products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcgogetter
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefPaulaB