• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Order Form Date: Changed From Spring?

In summary, the Fall Order Form Date was changed from Spring to better accommodate the busy fall season and offer more time to prepare for customer orders. The products offered on the Fall Order Form will be different from the Spring Order Form, as our product line changes seasonally. The Spring Order Form is no longer available, but remaining products can still be purchased through our website or at a local consultant's party. The Fall Order Form will be available on a specified date, and there may be special promotions and discounts for ordering from it. Customers are encouraged to check the website and follow us on social media for updates.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Can someone tell me the date on the bottom of the Fall order forms and if they changed from Spring. Thanks

Well I know they didn't change but I don't have one in front of me to check the date!

Are you referring to the date that's next to the code you would use on Supply Order? If the form didn't change, the date wouldn't either. The date refers to when that particular format went into effect.

The change that I noticed is that the new forms mention Smartpost and the charges. It's a new shipping block change.

!Hi there! The date on the bottom of the Fall order forms is September 1, 2021. This is a new date from the Spring order forms, which were dated March 1, 2021. I hope this helps! Happy selling!

1. Why was the Fall Order Form Date changed from Spring?

The Fall Order Form Date was changed from Spring to better accommodate the busy fall season and allow for more time to plan and prepare for our customers' orders.

2. Will the products offered on the Fall Order Form be different from the Spring Order Form?

Yes, the products offered on the Fall Order Form will be different from the Spring Order Form. Our product line changes seasonally to offer new and exciting options for our customers.

3. Can I still order products from the Spring Order Form?

No, the Spring Order Form is no longer available. However, you can still purchase any remaining Spring products through our website or at a local Pampered Chef consultant's party.

4. When will the Fall Order Form be available?

The Fall Order Form will be available on [insert date here]. You can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for ordering from the Fall Order Form?

Yes, we often offer special promotions and discounts for ordering from our seasonal order forms. Be sure to check our website and follow us on social media for any updates or announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies