• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are these Fall 2016/2017 new items still available for purchase?

In summary, the Fall 2016/2017 collection includes a variety of new items such as the Pumpkin Silicone Loaf Pan, Fall Harvest Mini Spatulas, and the Harvest Spice Room Spray. Some of these items are limited edition, including the Pumpkin Silicone Loaf Pan and Harvest Spice Room Spray. You can use your discount or host rewards on these new items and there will be special deals and promotions available. Unfortunately, pre-orders are not available, but the items will be released on the website and through consultants. It is recommended to check back regularly to ensure you don't miss out on these popular items.
ktraceyk

if you are interested in any of these items let me know.
Deep covered baker gray $49.00
Large Entertaining Platter $23.00
Medium Entertaining Platter $20.00
Microwave Popcorn Maker $14.00
Whipped Cream Maker $14.00
Kids cookie baking set $$38.00
Actual shipping will need to be added, so I would need a zip code.

do you have the kids set and the whipped cream maker?

What do you have left?

Hello, do you still have the entertaining platters or popcorn maker?

I would like the medium entertaining platter, if it's still available.

Did you sell the Whipped Cream maker?

1. What are the new items being released for Fall 2016/2017?

Our Fall 2016/2017 collection includes a variety of new items, including our Pumpkin Silicone Loaf Pan, Fall Harvest Mini Spatulas, and the Harvest Spice Room Spray. These are just a few of the exciting new products we have to offer for the upcoming season.

2. Are any of the new items limited edition?

While all of our items are subject to availability, some of our Fall 2016/2017 items are limited edition. These include our Pumpkin Silicone Loaf Pan and our Harvest Spice Room Spray. Be sure to grab them while you can!

3. Can I use my discount or host rewards on the new fall items?

Yes, you can use your discount or host rewards on any of the Fall 2016/2017 new items. This is a great opportunity to save on these exciting new products and stock up for the season.

4. Will there be any special deals or promotions for the Fall 2016/2017 items?

Yes, we will be offering special deals and promotions for our Fall 2016/2017 items. These may include bundle deals, discounts, or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to keep an eye out for these offers on our website or through your consultant.

5. Can I pre-order the Fall 2016/2017 items?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for our new items. However, they will be available for purchase on our website or through your consultant as soon as they are released. We recommend checking back regularly to ensure you don't miss out on any of these popular items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheririce
  • ktraceyk