• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Launch in Columbus, Ohio: Tips and Must-Haves for a Successful Event

In summary, the "Fall Launch Question" is an annual event where companies and brands debut their new products and services for the fall season. It usually takes place in late summer or early fall and can be in-person or online. The event is open to the public, but some may require tickets or registration. The list of participating companies can be found on the event's official website or social media pages. Admission fees, if any, may vary and can be checked on the event's official channels.
SPAMSTIME
Hi everyone I will be at the Columbus,Ohio launch :love: Who else will be there?

What should I take? I was thinking pen and paper to take notes but anything else?

Any tips would be awesome.

Thanks

If it's like previous ones, they will provide you with a booklet that will have room for notes. Bring a pen, snacks if you need, water bottle or other drink if you need. They provide drinks, but sometimes run out or they might not be cold. Bring a list of potential recruit leads, hosts, and guests, because sometimes they throw out a challenge during the lunch break to call, text, or something and get bookings or announce to people some sort of message or challenge. You also may want to bring a current catalog to compare the new one they will be giving you to (if you want to discover prices changes or what's been discontinued...because they don't usually announce those.) Bring your camera and business cards or some paper so you can write down names and numbers of people you meet.

SPAMSTIME said:
Hi everyone I will be at the Columbus,Ohio launch :love: Who else will be there?

What should I take? I was thinking pen and paper to take notes but anything else?

Any tips would be awesome.

Thanks

If you browse through this thread, you'll pick up the "tips" you are looking for most likely. I know my Sister-in-Law/team member will be in Columbus, but you wouldn't know her from here. She's not on very often.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f13/advice-about-spring-launch-please-71577/

I will be at Columbus, OH Fall Launch!

I'll be in Columbus too! See you there :)

I will be there with 4 of my team

1. What is the "Fall Launch Question" event all about?

The "Fall Launch Question" is a yearly event where companies and brands launch their new products and services for the fall season. It is a great opportunity for consumers to discover and purchase the latest innovations in various industries.

2. When and where will the "Fall Launch Question" take place?

The exact date and location of the "Fall Launch Question" may vary each year, but it usually happens in the late summer or early fall. It can be in a physical venue or an online event, depending on the organizers' preference.

3. Who can attend the "Fall Launch Question" event?

The "Fall Launch Question" event is typically open to the public, but some may require tickets or registration. It is a great event for consumers, media, and industry professionals who want to be updated on the latest products and services.

4. How can I find out which companies will participate in the "Fall Launch Question" event?

You can usually find the list of participating companies on the event's official website or social media pages. Some may also release a press release or announcement beforehand to give a sneak peek of what to expect during the event.

5. Is there an admission fee for the "Fall Launch Question" event?

The admission fee, if any, may vary depending on the organizers and the type of event. Some may offer free entry, while others may require tickets or registration. It is best to check the event's official website or social media pages for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • NooraK