• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Out the Latest Fall Launch Numbers | Register Now!

I don't think they go by numbers that way. They probably look at venue space and other things first and then go for how many consultants are in that area. They know some areas overlap.
jendill
Gold Member
Anyone know the fall launch numbers yet? I saw on CC what the 100% numbers are, but haven't heard how many are registered yet. Where can I check that?

I don't know exactly, and I do know that the vast majority of consultants register at the last minute, BUT...last week my ned sent the numbers as of a few days before the original closing date (I think she sent it on the 12th). Baltimore was the highest with 40-something %. The vast majority were 20's and 30's%. That's why they've extended it! There appear to be so few people going. Definitely a sign of all that is going on.

It will be interesting to see how full FL is on 7/28. Extended dates, extra free things for hosts....I smell desperation.

The last fall launch, there were 2 equidistant from me. I chose one and the other had 100% attendance while the one I chose did not. I don't know which I was supposed to attend, but I don't see that as fair considering they don't tell you which you are counted in. I think they need to reward ALL of us who take time to go!

Amanda_RI said:
It will be interesting to see how full FL is on 7/28. Extended dates, extra free things for hosts....I smell desperation.

It is probably because they have had so many darn technical issues with the registration lately. Most of the weekend, I was seeing folks say they couldn't register because they got an error on the page. So they almost had to extend it a few more days to make up for it.

yes- they may be trying to get more folks interested, but if you weren't going to register by the 14th, you probably weren't planning on going. :D

jendill said:
The last fall launch, there were 2 equidistant from me. I chose one and the other had 100% attendance while the one I chose did not. I don't know which I was supposed to attend, but I don't see that as fair considering they don't tell you which you are counted in. I think they need to reward ALL of us who take time to go!

I don't think they go by numbers that way. They probably look at venue space and other things first and then go for how many consultants are in that area. They know some areas overlap.

I too sense that numbers are very low this year since they haven't posted the percentages and they have extended it twice now.

If it didn't cost me $600 for just the airfare, I'd go. *sigh*

1. What are Fall Launch Numbers?

Fall Launch Numbers refer to the numerical data that represents the success of new products or services released during the autumn season.

2. Why are Fall Launch Numbers important?

Fall Launch Numbers are important because they provide insight into the performance and impact of new products or services on the market during a specific time period. This data can help companies make strategic decisions and plan for future launches.

3. How are Fall Launch Numbers calculated?

Fall Launch Numbers are typically calculated by tracking the sales, revenue, and customer feedback of new products or services during the fall season. This data is then analyzed and compared to previous launch numbers to determine success.

4. Is there a specific time frame for Fall Launch Numbers?

While the term "Fall Launch Numbers" suggests a specific time frame, it can vary depending on the company or industry. Some may consider the fall season to be September through November, while others may include the entire autumn season from September to December.

5. How can a company improve their Fall Launch Numbers?

To improve Fall Launch Numbers, a company can conduct thorough market research, identify target audiences, and create effective marketing strategies. They can also gather and analyze customer feedback to make necessary improvements and adjustments to their products or services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shari in TX
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies