• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Launch Is This Weekend for Some of Us!

In summary, the conversation is about disappointment over leaked pictures of new products and conflicting opinions on whether or not to view them before an official meeting. The conversation concludes with a request to remove the pictures and a note that the attachment browser has been hidden.
pkd09
Silver Member
REALLY!!!! I am suppose to see the new products this Saturday and the pictures are already posted here. Very disappointed in the individual who did it. Why should I waste my time driving three hours one way and spending a beautiful Saturday inside? Thank you for spoiling it! :thumbdown: I have purposely stayed away from the "Spoiler Alert" section but found the pictures under Pampered Chef Files.

Last edited:
So sorry this happened. This is why many of us begged them not to do this. I still don't get why they couldn't honor the requests made by HO to keep things off boards for just those few more days. It's not like waiting would have made any difference in people's businesses. We live in an entitlement society - "you know so I deserve to know". Go to your meeting anyway. You will love seeing them. It won't be the same because the anticipation is gone but go with the excitement the meeting adds.

pkd09 said:
REALLY!!!! I am suppose to see the new products this Saturday and the pictures are already posted here. Very disappointed in the individual who did it. Why should I waste my time driving three hours one way and spending a beautiful Saturday inside? Thank you for spoiling it! :thumbdown: I have purposely stayed away from the "Spoiler Alert" section but found the pictures under Pampered Chef Files.
I am really sorry that you saw the products, but honestly the pictures don't do the products justice! Go, feel and see all the new products, plus you get the bonus of being able to interact with other consultants. I am always amazed at the level of knowledge everyone shares and the excitement for the new season that abounds. Have fun and enjoy every moment!

Thanks for the encouragement Gwen & Beth. I purposefully stayed away from the Spoiler page but always like to look at the PC Files people download. That is when I saw the pics. I agree....NOTHING should be posted including the Spoiler Page until everyone has the opportunity to go to their meeting.WILL SOMEONE PLEASE REMOVE THE PICS FROM THE PC FILES PAGE!!!!!

The attachment browser is now hidden until the 12th

Thank you Greg

1. When is the Fall Launch event taking place?

The Fall Launch event is taking place this weekend for some of us. The exact date and time may vary depending on your location, so be sure to check with your local Pampered Chef representative for specific details.

2. What can I expect from the Fall Launch event?

The Fall Launch event is a great opportunity to learn about new products, get exclusive discounts, and connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts. There will also be cooking demonstrations and tips on how to make the most out of your Pampered Chef products.

3. Do I need to RSVP for the Fall Launch event?

RSVPs are not required, but it is recommended to let your Pampered Chef representative know if you plan on attending. This will help them prepare for the event and ensure that there are enough supplies and samples for everyone.

4. Can I bring a friend to the Fall Launch event?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. Feel free to invite your friends, family, and anyone who may be interested in Pampered Chef products. Just make sure to let your representative know how many people will be attending with you.

5. Will there be any special promotions or discounts at the Fall Launch event?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available only at the Fall Launch event. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products or try out new ones at a discounted price. Don't miss out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies