• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Charlotte Launch Room Share for Fall Launch - August 3

In summary, the conversation is about someone offering a room for the Charlotte launch event and a question about the event's start and end time. The person who offered the room also mentions sending a private message about extra catalogs and the event location is confirmed to be the same as the previous launch. Another person expresses excitement for the event and takes up the offer for the room.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Anyone need a room for the Charlotte launch. A couple of our team members aren't able to make it at the last minute so we have just 2 in one of our rooms. So if you and a friend are going and want to save on the cost of hotel on Friday night (August 3) let me know!

Thanks for the offer Beth! We are making it a family trip for the weekend -- it is my husband's birthday weekend.

I do have a question for you...
Do you know what time it starts and what time it's over? There is nothing that I can find on cc anymore!!

I should have written it down when I registered but I did not think they would take that info off cc.

Thanks!

PampChefDeb said:
Thanks for the offer Beth! We are making it a family trip for the weekend -- it is my husband's birthday weekend.

I do have a question for you...
Do you know what time it starts and what time it's over? There is nothing that I can find on cc anymore!!

I should have written it down when I registered but I did not think they would take that info off cc.

Thanks!

Sorry. I don't have the information either - I always print off agendas but missed this one. All I know is the generic: registration starts at 7:30 and it ends at 3:00.

I hope you and your family enjoy your trip!! I just sent you a PM. If you want to try to connect pm me your cell and I'll send mine back. I also asked about extra catalogs in case you know someone who would need them.

If I remember corectly, the event itself starts at 830 in the crown ballroom (same location as the spring 2012 launch)

Hi there! I am so excited for the Charlotte launch and I would love to take advantage of your offer for a room. My friend and I are attending and would definitely love to save on the cost of a hotel room for Friday night. Thank you for being so generous and offering this opportunity to your team members. Looking forward to meeting you at the launch!

1. What is the Fall Launch - Charlotte event?

The Fall Launch - Charlotte event is an annual event held in the city of Charlotte, North Carolina to celebrate the start of the fall season. It features a variety of activities, entertainment, and vendors that showcase the best of fall in Charlotte.

2. When and where is the Fall Launch - Charlotte event taking place?

The date and location of the Fall Launch - Charlotte event varies from year to year, but it typically takes place in late September or early October. The specific location is usually announced closer to the event date.

3. Is there an admission fee for the Fall Launch - Charlotte event?

Admission to the Fall Launch - Charlotte event is typically free, but some activities or vendors may require a fee. It is always recommended to bring some cash or credit/debit cards for any purchases you may want to make.

4. What should I wear to the Fall Launch - Charlotte event?

The Fall Launch - Charlotte event is an outdoor event, so it is best to wear comfortable clothing and shoes that are suitable for the weather. It is also recommended to bring a jacket or layers in case it gets chilly in the evening.

5. Can I bring my own food and drinks to the Fall Launch - Charlotte event?

Outside food and drinks are typically not allowed at the Fall Launch - Charlotte event. However, there will be a variety of food and beverage vendors at the event, so you will have plenty of options to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • AlowayFamily
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom