• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Rumors & Directors Kit: Excitement for German-Irish Director!

In summary, the fall line will include a new Kitchen Spritzer, a possible new soap pump, and a new cover for the level 1 kit.
rockstarchef23
Gold Member
Any rumors of what fall will bring us? I know there was a super secret meeting in Cali and the fall line was shown/discussed...and im german and irish so im impatient!

plus im a director so when should i receive my director kit....this is my first pre-launch kit

You will get your "kit" at the end of July so that you are ready to hold your meeting the 5-10 of August from what I understand. Directors got an email with that info recently. We don't know any more than that.

It is killing me as well! I fully understand the 2 shows level from the flyer for level 1. Going for the gold level 3, can the $6,000 come from PWS orders and individual orders?

reagan_davis said:
It is killing me as well! I fully understand the 2 shows level from the flyer for level 1. Going for the gold level 3, can the $6,000 come from PWS orders and individual orders?
Yes. Sales are sales but the quickest way is the cooking show.

This is my first Launch as a Director as well!! I can't wait, dying for more info!!

I'm always awful at predicting what might be new. But when they are introduced, I can't believe I didn't think of that.
We know they'll be a new Kitchen Spritzer. Plus I wonder what well be gone.

they can get rid of the suds pump. I have owned three of them and none of them worked well. I do better with a softsoap pump and just watering down the soap.

We used to use the suds pump all the time but now that the kids are grown I just use Bath & Body Works version. If we got a nice looking one I would probably use it in the kitchen or guest bath.

i know some people got the kits already....spill the beans Advance Directors and above?

Okay, so now we know something expensive is going to be on the cover and we get it at the $1500 level...and our upline director told us its something essential to a theme show...I am racking my brain!

What is the Fall Rumors & Directors Kit?

The Fall Rumors & Directors Kit is a special collection of products that is only available to Pampered Chef Directors. This kit includes exclusive items and tools that are perfect for the fall season, and it is designed to help Directors grow their business and reach their goals.

When will the Fall Rumors & Directors Kit be available?

The Fall Rumors & Directors Kit will be available for purchase starting September 1st. It will be available for a limited time, so be sure to get yours before they sell out!

What products are included in the Fall Rumors & Directors Kit?

The specific products included in the Fall Rumors & Directors Kit are a surprise and will not be revealed until the kit is available for purchase on September 1st. However, we can tell you that the kit will include a mix of popular fall-themed items and brand new products that have never been released before.

How much does the Fall Rumors & Directors Kit cost?

The cost of the Fall Rumors & Directors Kit will be announced on September 1st when it becomes available for purchase. We can assure you that the kit will be a great value and will include products worth much more than the cost of the kit.

Can I purchase the Fall Rumors & Directors Kit if I am not a Director?

No, the Fall Rumors & Directors Kit is only available for purchase by Pampered Chef Directors. However, if you are interested in becoming a Director and getting access to exclusive kits like this, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • splash750