1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fall Kick Off

1. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

So I am really anxious to promote my steadily falling business and think that a Fall kick off sounds like a great idea...only I have never done it and have no idea as to even how to begin. Anyone have success stories to share?

2. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

I'm going to try something new this year. At our cluster meeting last night my HD gave us a scavenger hunt. You set your products up at individual stations. As guest arrive someone gives them their paper and a name tag. They go to each station and use the tool there...however their paper tells them...and check it off their list. Then when they have finished each station they bring you their form and you give them a gift...season's best...or you could use their form for a mystery host drawing. Then you talk to them about the stations briefly and take their order. This is different and might be fun.

Aug 12, 2009
  3. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

I have always done mine as either Power Cooking, Product Launch, or a VIP (Past Hostess) Party.

I have a few recipes to sample and usually have SOME KIND of a demo near the end of the Show. I usually have them 11-2 or have done 1-4. On the invite I specify what time the demo will be - so if they are interested they come - if not, they usually stop in before. I do a Mystery Hostess SHow (and split the Hostess Benefits). I have Door Prizes - and have a larger item to promote what I am looking for - ex; Bookings, Sales. Have always had success. I think my SMALLEST show was over $600....

Aug 13, 2009
Have something to add?