1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Fall Host Incentive??

1. jbondr

jbondr Member Gold Member

I am thinking about running a Host Incentive for the Fall 09 season. I am trying to be creative and finally decided I should just check in here instead of re-inventing the "wheel". My goal is to increase show sales and total of shows held with Disney my final destination.

How about a PC product (10" Skillet, Mandoline?) for the largest guest sales? I was also thinking about entering all hosts who had $500 in guest sales into a drawing for a product or gift certificate. I was going to run this from Sept 1to Dec 1.

Has anyone tried anything like this and what were the results? I appreciate any and all information on this.

Jul 29, 2009
  2. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm in a slump and want to do something to boost booking that stick and want to offer something, but just not sure what to do.

Any suggestions I'm also on look out for.

I was thinking of maybe doing something from Sept 1st to Dec. 10th and highest in guest sales will earn a Caddy, snowman plates, and platter and maybe even make some cookies to put on them. But after reading your post with cookware or mandoline that sounds kinda cheap.

What do you think??

Lisa

Jul 29, 2009
  3. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

Offering an incentive is a great idea. Nothing will sound "cheap" if you offer it the right way. Don't offer more than you can afford to offer!

Jul 30, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Instead of offering a special incentive, why don't you take a hard look at your host coaching? Coaching your hostesses more effectively will get you the same results and not cost you any money.

Jul 30, 2009
  5. jbondr

jbondr Member Gold Member

Good Point Debbie. I am working on that as well. I was thinking of the cookware as a great bonus. I have several host who dream about the cookware but aren't willing to buy it even at a discount. They have other items on their wish list they would rather have. I know some of them would really be excited to get a chance at a FREE skillet or whatever.

I liked the idea of the holiday plates with cookies. They would be perfect for December.

I am still thinking about what I might do if anything. I will let you know.

Jul 30, 2009
Have something to add?