• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Fall Sales with our Exciting Host Incentive Program - Learn More!

In summary, Lisa is considering offering an incentive to increase show sales and total of shows held with Disney. She is looking for suggestions on what to do.
jbondr
Gold Member
I am thinking about running a Host Incentive for the Fall 09 season. I am trying to be creative and finally decided I should just check in here instead of re-inventing the "wheel". My goal is to increase show sales and total of shows held with Disney my final destination.

How about a PC product (10" Skillet, Mandoline?) for the largest guest sales? I was also thinking about entering all hosts who had $500 in guest sales into a drawing for a product or gift certificate. I was going to run this from Sept 1to Dec 1.

Has anyone tried anything like this and what were the results? I appreciate any and all information on this.

I'm in a slump and want to do something to boost booking that stick and want to offer something, but just not sure what to do.

Any suggestions I'm also on look out for.

I was thinking of maybe doing something from Sept 1st to Dec. 10th and highest in guest sales will earn a Caddy, snowman plates, and platter and maybe even make some cookies to put on them. But after reading your post with cookware or mandoline that sounds kinda cheap.

What do you think??

Lisa

Offering an incentive is a great idea. Nothing will sound "cheap" if you offer it the right way. Don't offer more than you can afford to offer!

Instead of offering a special incentive, why don't you take a hard look at your host coaching? Coaching your hostesses more effectively will get you the same results and not cost you any money.

Good Point Debbie. I am working on that as well. I was thinking of the cookware as a great bonus. I have several host who dream about the cookware but aren't willing to buy it even at a discount. They have other items on their wish list they would rather have. I know some of them would really be excited to get a chance at a FREE skillet or whatever.

I liked the idea of the holiday plates with cookies. They would be perfect for December.

I am still thinking about what I might do if anything. I will let you know.

1. What is the host incentive program for fall sales?

The host incentive program for fall sales is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to encourage our hosts to schedule and host parties during the fall season. It includes exclusive rewards and bonuses for hosts who reach certain sales and booking goals.

2. How can I qualify for the host incentive program?

To qualify for the host incentive program, you must book and host a party during the designated fall season and reach the minimum sales and booking requirements set by Pampered Chef. These requirements may vary depending on your region and party type.

3. What rewards and bonuses can I earn as a host?

As a host, you can earn various rewards and bonuses through the host incentive program. These may include free or discounted products, exclusive host-only items, and extra commission or credit towards your purchases. The specific rewards and bonuses may vary depending on your sales and booking achievements.

4. How do I learn more about the host incentive program?

You can learn more about the host incentive program by talking to your Pampered Chef consultant or visiting our website. We have all the details and guidelines for the program, as well as resources to help you plan and host a successful party during the fall season.

5. Can I participate in the host incentive program if I'm not a consultant?

Unfortunately, the host incentive program is only available for hosts who book and host parties through a Pampered Chef consultant. If you're interested in becoming a consultant and earning rewards for hosting parties, you can contact us or your local consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • beckyjsmith