• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Host/Guest Specials: Up to 60% off Forged Cutlery, Cookware, and More!

In summary, the current Fall Host/Guest specials include the Fall in Love with Flavor set and the Harvest Bounty set. As a host, you can earn these specials for free by meeting certain sales and booking requirements. Guests can also earn these specials for free by attending a cooking show and placing an order. These specials can also be purchased with host rewards, but cannot be earned for free using them. These specials are only available for a limited time, from September 1st to November 30th, or while supplies last.
DebbieJ
Sept
60% off Forged Cutlery.
$150-649.99 sales choose any ONE piece
$650+ sales choose two pieces and add the Bamboo Block set

Free cookbook of your choice with a $60 order
PLUS purchase the Simple Additions Pumpkin Dish for just $5.

October
60% off cookware!
$150-649.99 sales choose any ONE open stock piece
$650+ sales choose two pieces or sets

spend $60 and get a set of two Microfiber Dishcloths free (eggplant and pumpkin colors)
OR buy the set for $8.50 (no limit)

Consultants can earn the dishcloths by holding and submitting TWO shows Sept 1-15.

Thank You Deb!

Dishcloths? You mean towels don't you?Hmmm ... will be interesting to see what they do for November!For Septemer you mean two pieces OR the Bamboo Block set?

Di_Can_Cook said:
Dishcloths? You mean towels don't you?
No, I mean DishCLOTHS. As in washcloth sized. Like the lavender and green ones we had in the past (that are currently on the outlet).
Di_Can_Cook said:
For Septemer you mean two pieces OR the Bamboo Block set?
No, two pieces and the Block set can be one of those two pieces.

Last edited:
We had a similar microfiber dishcloth special a few (or more) years ago. Lavender and green, I think. I really liked that size.

Thanks, Deb!

I'm excited about the dishcloths... my current ones (non-PC) are getting rather old and ragged, and really need to be replaced!

Does anyone know the price on the host 1/2 price combos that are taking the place of the retiring ones.

I posted a pic of that page of the catalog in another thread...maybe under Other Conference Details or New Products.

Thanks debbie your awesome

It was somthing like $47 for the bamboo bowl set and $50 for the spice turn a bout. But it is here somewhere.

1. What are the current Fall Host/Guest specials?

The current Fall Host/Guest specials include the Fall in Love with Flavor set, which includes a stoneware baking dish and a spice rub trio, and the Harvest Bounty set, which includes a pumpkin-shaped stoneware mold and a pumpkin spice seasoning mix.

2. How can I earn these specials as a host?

As a host, you can earn the Fall in Love with Flavor set for free by hosting a cooking show with at least $650 in sales and three bookings. The Harvest Bounty set can be earned for free with $200 in additional sales and one booking from your show.

3. Can I earn these specials as a guest?

Yes, guests can also earn the Fall in Love with Flavor set for free by attending a cooking show and placing an order of at least $75. The Harvest Bounty set can be earned for free with a $75 order and one booking from the show.

4. Can I use my host rewards to purchase these specials?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to purchase the Fall in Love with Flavor set and the Harvest Bounty set. However, the host rewards cannot be used towards the minimum order requirement to earn these specials for free.

5. How long will these specials be available?

The Fall Host/Guest specials are available for a limited time only. They will be available from September 1st to November 30th, or while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
menehune
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies