• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Kitchen Package: Fall Free for All with Ceramic Saute Pan and More!

In summary, consultants have the opportunity to earn free products based on their sales levels. These products include kitchen tools and accessories such as sauté pans, trivets, rubs, knives, cutting boards, drink mixes, and more. The levels include $1500, $3000, $6000, and the Director Package. The free products will be shipped between August 10 and 17, with Director Packages being shipped first. Congratulations to all consultants who have earned these free products!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
2 shows
Ceramic 8" Saute Pan
Round up From the Heart 2012 Cork Trivet
Smoky Red Pepper Rub

$1500
Color Coated Peeling Knife
Food Holder
Cosmopolitan Drink Mix
Large Cutting Board with Juice Wells
Lemon Rosemary Rub
Mini Round Cocotte
Quikut Parking Knives
Twixit Clip Combo Pack
Wine Bottle Opener

$3000
$1500 level plus:
Bevs-to-Go Bottle Bag
Classic Scraper
Color Coated Nakuri Knife
Appletini Drink Mix
Kitchen Scale
Maple Herb Rub
Pocket Thermometer
Shimmer Glass Round Platter
Soft-tip Cleaning Brushes

$6000
$3000 level plus:
Bamboo Serving Bowls - multicolor
Bell Pepper Herb Rub
Covered Roaster
Drink Saver
Forged Carving Knife
Class-Cleaning Brush
Pastry Blender
Shimmering Glass Adjustable Tiered Tower
Snowman Scraper

Director Package
8" Ceramic Saute Pan
Bamboo Serving Bowls - Multicolor
Bell Pepper Rub
Bevs-to-Go Bottle Bag
Classic Scraper
Color Coated Nakiri Knife
Color Coated Peeling Knife
Covered Roaster
Drink Saver
Food Holder
Forged Carving Knife
Glass-Cleaning Brush
Appletini Drink Mix
Cosmopolitan Drink Mix
Kitchen Scale
Large Cutting Board with Juice Wells
Lemon Rosemary Rub
Maple herb Rub
Mini Round Cocotte
Pastry Blender
Pocket Thermometer
Quikut Paring Knives
Round-Up from the Heart 2012 Cork Trivet
Shimmering Adjustable Tiered Tower
Shimmering Adjustable Round Platter
Smoky Red Pepper Rub
Snowman Scraper
Soft-Tip Cleaning Brushes
Twixit Clip Combo Pack
Wine Bottle Opener

Thanks for posting!! :)

Yes! Thanks for posting! do you know WHEN we get these items??? i'm so excited!!!

:love:

Thanks so much for posting! I can't wait to get my hands on my ceramic sauté pan! I was just telling my husband the other day that I would love to have something like that. Jamie Deen was using something similar to it. I wonder if they will be included when we have 60% off cookware as a host special?

Thanks for posting. So if I did over 6,000 In July do I get everything listed except the director Package?

pamlevy said:
Thanks for posting. So if I did over 6,000 In July do I get everything listed except the director Package?

Yes....assuming of course you had 2 shows for that $6000, ;)

Yes, I had 10 Shows LOL It was a very busy month. I just was not sure with the way it was worded if you got all the different groups. I am excited can't wait to get them.

Last edited:
pamlevy said:
Yes, I had 10 Shows I just was not sure with the way it was worded if you got all the different groups. I am excited can't wait to get them.

Each list is an "add on" to the previous except for the 2 shows and the director package. If you had one show at $1500 for the month you would only get the $1500 package and not the 2 show package.

*bumping* for those looking for this info (chatbox conversation)

Update from Career Solutions: Free-For-All items will ship out to all consultants between August 10 and 17. My only thought on that is they wanted directors to have the items first? I don't know but I could have sworn they said they would be shipped to be received by the 10th.

I thought I read it was based on levels.

I meant that they may have wanted the directors to get their director packs before the SAT products went out.

Many thanks!

YAy! I finally received my free for all products today! Wine Bottle opener is on back order though:(

BethCooks4U said:
Update from Career Solutions: Free-For-All items will ship out to all consultants between August 10 and 17. My only thought on that is they wanted directors to have the items first? I don't know but I could have sworn they said they would be shipped to be received by the 10th.

Yes, most Directors got their packages shipped to arrive on (or about) the 10th. Congrats to everyone who earned!

Does anyone have the list for 2018?

What is the "Fall Free for All List"?

The "Fall Free for All List" is a seasonal promotion offered by Pampered Chef that includes a selection of products that are discounted or offered for free with a qualifying purchase.

How do I qualify for the "Fall Free for All List" promotion?

To qualify for the "Fall Free for All List" promotion, you must make a minimum purchase of $75 from Pampered Chef's Fall/Winter catalog.

Can I choose which free product I receive from the "Fall Free for All List"?

Yes, you can choose which free product you would like from the "Fall Free for All List" as long as it is still available at the time of your purchase.

How long is the "Fall Free for All List" promotion available?

The "Fall Free for All List" promotion is available for a limited time only, typically from September through November. However, specific dates may vary each year.

Can the "Fall Free for All List" promotion be combined with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Fall Free for All List" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Devin
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies