• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Flyer

Jul 13, 2005
This is a flyer I created to highlight all of the host and guest specials available during the months that will be my Super Starters!! I am using it inside my show folders so that each guest gets to have a copy. Hopefully it will encourage some bookings!!

This is my first flyer attempt... I am really proud of it, but i have to credit two other users for their hard work to make it happen.
I used to existing files from this site Septemberflyer1.doc by ltkacz
septoctnovspecials.doc by Debunny to make this flyer. I just tweeked and edited to make it my own! Thanks you two for great flyers to begin with!!

BTW, I attached this as a PDF so that more people could open it... but I have it as a Word doc if anyone would be interested in using it or making it fit their needs better... e-mail me and I'll be happy to send it to you!!

Attachments

• Fall 2005 Specials.pdf
    574.4 KB · Views: 2,185
Last edited:

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
maghawes said:
This is a flyer I created to highlight all of the host and guest specials available during the months that will be my Super Starters!! I am using it inside my show folders so that each guest gets to have a copy. Hopefully it will encourage some bookings!!

This is my first flyer attempt... I am really proud of it, but i have to credit two other users for their hard work to make it happen.
I used to existing files from this site Septemberflyer1.doc by ltkacz
septoctnovspecials.doc by Debunny to make this flyer. I just tweeked and edited to make it my own! Thanks you two for great flyers to begin with!!

BTW, I attached this as a PDF so that more people could open it... but I have it as a Word doc if anyone would be interested in using it or making it fit their needs better... e-mail me and I'll be happy to send it to you!!

Maggie, Have you updated this one yet (taken off September, and adding the new Dec specials)? When you do, will you please mail it to me. I love love this one! I put it ibn all of my hostess packs! Thank you! susan [email protected]

Oct 1, 2005
Updated Fall Host Specials

I took what maghawes had originally posted and then put my own tweak on it in Publisher and then put a copy of it in word. Because of the way I used my text boxes in Word, you may have to tweak the format and do a test print before you print a color copy to make sure they align correctly. The boxes are all text boxes from Publisher formatting. I took out my contact information in the box at the bottom so you know where I placed mine.

I use these in my host and guest packets.

Hope you find this useful.

Attachments

• Fall Host Specials word format.doc
    846 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:

LUPE

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2005
YOU Flyer

Your flyer is great and very professional. Thanks for posting it for us to use. Sure saves me time !

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
PamperedChef.Chrysa said:
I took what maghawes had originally posted and then put my own tweak on it in Publisher and then put a copy of it in word. Because of the way I used my text boxes in Word, you may have to tweak the format and do a test print before you print a color copy to make sure they align correctly. The boxes are all text boxes from Publisher formatting. I took out my contact information in the box at the bottom so you know where I placed mine.

I use these in my host and guest packets.

Hope you find this useful.

THANK YOU!!!!!