• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Fall Flash and Other Flyers for Free at TastyTidbits.net

In summary, the conversation is about the Fall Flash and other flyers being uploaded on the website www.tastytidbits.net/free_flyers.htm. There is a discussion about fixing errors and how the flyers are used for marketing purposes. There is also praise for the newsletter service provided by Joy and a reminder to check out the newsletters.
Great! Thanks so much!

BTW... on page 3, you have two pictures of the Main Dishes cookbook next to each other...

Thank you Joy these are awesome!!!
Is the Fall Flash a sample of what your newsletter looks like each month?

Oh weird! I'm fixing it right now. Thanks for catching that!

Hey Joy... how do you send this out?

Oh.. and under discontinued products, should the entertaining set be there? just wondering...

I fixed the error on the discontinued items page -- you'll have to re-download it to see it.

As far as sending it out, I'm not sure... I've had requests for this flyer so that's why i made it. Some people will send it as an attachment and others will print it out to hand out or give out at shows... depends on what you want to accomplish.

This is similar to my printable condensed newsletter, but not quite the same as my email newsletter. If you'd like a sample, just shoot me an email and let me know.

I already have (and love) your newsletter service!!! I was just wondering... fall flash looks great, but costly, so I thought I'd see what you do... thanks though!

Joy... for some reason every time I try to re-download the fall flash it still has the errors... am i doing something wrong?

Thanks so much!!!!! They are great!!!!!!!!

Thanks Joy! I LOVE it (and you!) :D

Hey Joy, if you didn't see my other reply from your org. post in newsletter section, Thanks again! You totally Rock!

Hey Joy, I just wanted to point out that on page 2 where it talks about the new forged cutlery you have the carving set listed as a choice for hosts in August to get at 60% off, maybe you can just change the wording somehow to exclude the carving set.

Your name explains exactly how I feel about you, Joy. Thank you for living up to the expectation of your parents! :)

Thank You! Thank you! Thank you!

Thanks!I too use your tasty tidbits newsletter service (although I didn't get July sent out b/c of conference and we've been in the process of moving -- ALL MONTH. But if any of you have not checked out her newsletters I would suggest checking it out -- newsletters are a great business tool, it gets your name in front of people on a regular basis....... so thanks Joy for your great service!!!

Hey everyone -- sorry about the error on the knives... I fixed it and the if you re-click the link, it should download the corrected version.

What is the "Get Your Fall Flash and Other Flyers for Free" promotion?

The "Get Your Fall Flash and Other Flyers for Free" promotion is a limited-time offer for Pampered Chef consultants to receive free digital flyers to use for their business. These flyers are designed to help promote and sell fall-themed products.

How can I access the flyers?

You can access the flyers by visiting TastyTidbits.net and logging in with your consultant account information. Once logged in, you will be able to download the flyers and use them for your business.

What types of flyers are included in this promotion?

The promotion includes a variety of flyers, including the Fall Flash flyer, Thanksgiving flyer, and Halloween flyer. These flyers feature popular fall and holiday products from Pampered Chef that you can promote to your customers.

Is there a limit to how many flyers I can download?

No, there is no limit to how many flyers you can download during this promotion. However, we recommend only downloading the flyers that you will actually use for your business to avoid clutter and confusion.

When does this promotion end?

This promotion is only available for a limited time. The end date will be specified on TastyTidbits.net, so be sure to check back regularly and take advantage of this offer while it lasts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
areacmayor
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies