• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Fall Decor Inspiration for Your Home with Trifle Bowl Ideas

In summary, the holiday mini catalog has a cutest decoration in the Trifle Bowl - which is a layered coffee bean and dried pea foam. You could also do this with leaves and flowers, or with apples and lemons or limes.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Ok.. so I have seen the holiday mini catalog and they have the cutest decoration in the Trifle Bowl...

What about a fall idea... does anyone have a picture of something that you are using or have used. Or any ideas... i need a center piece for my show this Friday

I dont have a pic..but..I went to Michaels..and got the green foam for flowers..pine cones..and fall flowers

put the flowers into the top of the foam..and down onto the sides..but just the top of the sides..it got tricky but it was worth it in the end..because I loved it..but..I put the pinecones around the bottom..

Something else you can do..is leave only the bottom of the foam without flowers..then put the base in the bottom..put the pinecones around the base..then put the foam with the flowers on top of the base..does that make sense??

In the past I have filled my Trifle with lemons and limes, you could do with green and red apples. I have also wrapped a swag of fall colored leaves and in the trivle and then put some fall flowers on top.
I love the layers of coffee beans and dried pea's and then a candle on top. Haven't done this one yet, but that is only because of the kids dumping it or playing with them and mixing up the layers.

so the foam how does that get covered so as not to see it ?

by the flowers..but if you leave it showing..then you just put the pine cones around it

I was able to find some pics on my computer..I didn't realize that they were on this computer..I hope this helps.

1gigcard092.jpg

1gigcard093.jpg

i get it now!! thanks

1. What are some easy fall decorative ideas for my kitchen?

One easy fall decorative idea for your kitchen is to fill a large glass jar or vase with seasonal items such as pine cones, acorns, and mini pumpkins. You can also add a pop of color by tying a fall-themed ribbon around the jar.

2. How can I incorporate fall decor into my dining table?

One simple way to incorporate fall decor into your dining table is by using a fall-themed tablecloth or table runner. You can also add a centerpiece made of fall foliage, candles, or a combination of both.

3. What are some budget-friendly fall decorative ideas?

Some budget-friendly fall decorative ideas include using items you already have, such as mason jars or empty wine bottles, and filling them with fall-themed items like leaves, twigs, or faux flowers. You can also create DIY crafts using materials such as burlap, twine, and dried corn husks.

4. How can I incorporate fall scents into my home decor?

There are a few ways you can incorporate fall scents into your home decor. You can use scented candles in seasonal scents like pumpkin spice or apple cider. You can also use essential oils in a diffuser or simmer a pot of water with cinnamon sticks and orange peels for a natural fall scent.

5. What are some fun fall decorative ideas for outdoor spaces?

A fun fall decorative idea for outdoor spaces is to create a cozy seating area with blankets, throw pillows, and string lights. You can also use pumpkins, gourds, and hay bales to add a festive touch to your front porch or backyard. Another idea is to create a fall-themed wreath for your front door using materials like dried leaves, pine cones, and twigs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies