• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Fall Changeover Kit: What's Included and Any Associated Fees?

In summary, the Fall Changeover Kit is a seasonal offering that includes a variety of products from the fall collection, such as baking tools, serving dishes, and kitchen gadgets. It also comes with recipe cards and tips. The kit cannot be customized, but individual products can be purchased separately. The cost of the kit varies, but it is typically discounted compared to buying each product individually. It is only available for a limited time and may have special promotions or deals.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! I am in my third month and was reading about the Fall changeover kit that we will get the end of July. What is included in that kit? Are we charged anything for it? I'm sure there is definitely going to be somekind of charge to get new catalogs and such. Can you guys please let me know? :confused: Thank You!

The only thing you're charged for is the shipping on it and they'll take it out of your commission check. I think it includes something like 25 catalogs, a stack of the new order forms, some show planners, an example of the business oppty brochure if it changes, a new copy of Pampered Partner, a CD or video explaining all the new products, and maybe some other smaller things, but I can't remember exactly what. Then with your first paperwork order after that, there's usually something about the new products.

Really the new catalogs and show planners are to be used to make host packets for hosts having the shows right after the new products come up so they can be sure to have the new catalogs. It is nice to get this all for free!

Becky,
Thank You very much for replying to my question! How fun it's going to be to get all that stuff in the mail! I can't wait to see the new catalog!

Thanks again!

Whenever I get my commission check w/ the charge for the changeover kits, etc...I make sure that I add that expense to PP so that I don't have to remember at the end of the year for taxes.

1. What is included in the Fall Changeover Kit?

The Fall Changeover Kit includes a variety of seasonal products from our fall collection, such as autumn-themed baking tools, serving dishes, and kitchen gadgets. It also includes recipe cards and tips for using the products.

2. Can I customize the products in the Fall Changeover Kit?

Unfortunately, the products in the Fall Changeover Kit are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase individual products from our fall collection separately.

3. How much does the Fall Changeover Kit cost?

The cost of the Fall Changeover Kit varies depending on the specific products included. However, it is typically priced at a discounted rate compared to purchasing each product individually.

4. Is the Fall Changeover Kit only available for a limited time?

Yes, the Fall Changeover Kit is a seasonal offering and will only be available for a limited time. We recommend purchasing it as soon as possible to ensure you have all the fall products you need for your kitchen.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions for the Fall Changeover Kit?

Occasionally, we may offer special deals or promotions for the Fall Changeover Kit. Make sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Skippylouwho
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service