• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Catalog: What to Do and How to Follow Up

In summary, the Fall Catalog features new products such as the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Cooker, and Non-Stick Double Burner Griddle. To receive a copy, you can host a Pampered Chef party or view it online. The catalog also includes special deals and promotions, which can be used with host rewards. However, the items in the catalog will only be available for a limited time.
beepampered
What do you do to get the fall catalogs to people who said they are interested in receiving one or hosting in the fall? Do you send the mini or the big catalog? Who do you send it to and with what letter? How do you follow up? I know I need to do something but not sure where to begin and don't want to spend a ton on shipping to someone who might not buy anything/book. Thanks for your ideas.

I would call them and see if they still want them. Maybe you could meet up with them, or drop them off at their place. If that doesn't work, you could mail them with the media rate. It would be a great chance for you to say, "This would be agreat place to have a show" or see if they want to host a catty show. I just like to get face to face with people.

I'd call them and say "I'm just getting ready to mail out some Fall Catalogs, and wondered if you wanted a catalog, or if you wanted to make it a Host Packet w/ catalogs and order forms?"

Just got a great idea tonight to get the fall catty's in the hands of people who want them. Host a cooking show at your home, invite them and they can pick up their catalog then. If they don't come and I knew they had internet I would probably send a mini with a link to my PWS.

I usually mail a mini and a flyer with upcoming specials (The Sizzle from Joy at Tasty Tidbits is fantastic for this) and follow up with a phone call.

1. What new products are featured in the Fall Catalog?

The Fall Catalog features a variety of new products, including our Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Cooker, and Non-Stick Double Burner Griddle. You can also find seasonal items like our Pumpkin Bread Mix and Pumpkin Shaped Stoneware.

2. How can I receive a copy of the Fall Catalog?

You can receive a physical copy of the Fall Catalog by hosting a Pampered Chef party with one of our consultants. You can also view the catalog online on our website.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Fall Catalog?

Yes, there are several special deals and promotions featured in the Fall Catalog. These include discounted bundles, free gifts with purchase, and limited-time offers. Be sure to check out the catalog for more details.

4. Can I use my host rewards on items from the Fall Catalog?

Yes, you can use your host rewards on any items in the Fall Catalog. This is a great way to save on some of our new products or stock up on your favorite kitchen essentials.

5. How long will the items in the Fall Catalog be available?

The items in the Fall Catalog will be available for a limited time, while supplies last. We recommend purchasing any items you are interested in as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • heykim00