1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Fall Cattys

1. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

What do you do to get the fall catalogs to people who said they are interested in receiving one or hosting in the fall? Do you send the mini or the big catalog? Who do you send it to and with what letter? How do you follow up? I know I need to do something but not sure where to begin and don't want to spend a ton on shipping to someone who might not buy anything/book. Thanks for your ideas.

Sep 1, 2009
  2. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I would call them and see if they still want them. Maybe you could meet up with them, or drop them off at their place. If that doesn't work, you could mail them with the media rate. It would be a great chance for you to say, "This would be agreat place to have a show" or see if they want to host a catty show. I just like to get face to face with people.

Sep 1, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I'd call them and say "I'm just getting ready to mail out some Fall Catalogs, and wondered if you wanted a catalog, or if you wanted to make it a Host Packet w/ catalogs and order forms?"

Sep 1, 2009
  4. BeckyC5830

BeckyC5830 Member

Just got a great idea tonight to get the fall catty's in the hands of people who want them. Host a cooking show at your home, invite them and they can pick up their catalog then. If they don't come and I knew they had internet I would probably send a mini with a link to my PWS.

Sep 2, 2009
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I usually mail a mini and a flyer with upcoming specials (The Sizzle from Joy at Tasty Tidbits is fantastic for this) and follow up with a phone call.

Sep 2, 2009
Have something to add?