• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Fall Bookings: Specials, Promotions, and the Perfect Christmas Gifts!

In summary, Debbie is doing well this past week and is looking forward to September. She is excited about the stoneware promotion and is hoping for a great month. She is also excited about her new business and is on her way to success.
DebbieSM
This past week I made a bunch of customer care calls and I think expressing your excitement for all the new products will get people interested in fall bookings. I spoke to one of my September hosts today and she is really excited about the specials. If you want a great Fall schedule, stress PC being perfect Christmas gifts. I think September is going to be great month for everyone, the stoneware promotion is awesome. I am so excited because this month and next month has been a lot of cancellations. Hoping for a great September, October, November, and December. PC is now going to be my Disney World vacation fund. My husband and I are taking our children in June of 2006. Wanted to share my excitement.

Debbie :D :D :D

Way to go Debbie. September will be a fantastice month, IF we start now in promoting it. My goal is double book for September (a tip they stressed at conference). You may lose a few shows, but by double booking one month, you're certain to have a good following 3 months, which will carry you through the holidays.

I encourage everyone to try to double book one month and see how it changes your business! Who can vouch for that?

I'm thereMy first super starter month was May of this year. So, in June of this year, I booked many more parties than I had hoped to have. With my cancellation, I was still able to hit $4000 in sales. I also got 19 parties booked for the fall from my June shows.....definately try overbooking!!

Right now I'm more booked than normal for September. Normally I do 3-4 shows a month, but after conference I decided to step it up! I have 6 shows for September, plus three shifts at our local street fair! I'm hoping to have a very good fall so we can have a great Christmas this year! I want to eventually always have 8-10 shows booked for the month! :cool:

Book Book BookI have been doing the same thing - I went inactive in June, which was a huge disappointment for me because I have been w/PC for 4 years. But since starting back up last month, I submitted a $400+ show to get active again, attended a hospitality meeting, listened in on a post Conference director's call w/ her cluster, and got the changeover kit, found THIS AWESOME SITE - and I have been ON FIRE !!
I have 7 kitchen shows and two (possibly three) catalog shows booked for AUGUST ! WOO HOO ! And this includes the fact that I will be out of town the 10-15th ! I would normally only book one show per week, but I am SO excited since soaking up so much info that I just want to keep up the momentum.
I know that what I do right now impacts my business over the next 90 days - so I want to "re-start" my business right. My goals are financially to pay off some credit card bills and build up our savings account, and for my business to promote to director. I am on my way, as I signed a new recruit last Tuesday and she should have her kit by THIS Tuesday. The awesome thing is, she already has FIVE shows booked and is just as (if not MORE excited than I am !) :D
I owe a lot of my enthusiasm to this site. Hearing from so many of YOU in the same situation as I am makes me realize that what I get out of this business is TENFOLD what I put in. I love it so much it never seems like work !

Thanks everyone -- I visit this site every single day for inspiration from all of you ! :)

What are the benefits of hosting a fall booking party?

Hosting a fall booking party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as access to exclusive host specials. It also gives you the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun and memorable gathering with friends and family.

How do I book a fall party?

Booking a fall party is easy! You can either host a party at your own home or virtually, or co-host with a friend. Simply reach out to your consultant to schedule a date and time that works for you and your guests.

What is the hostess rewards program for fall bookings?

Our hostess rewards program offers a tiered system based on the total sales from your party. The more sales, the more rewards you can earn! You can use your rewards to purchase any products from our catalog or host exclusive items.

Can I customize my fall booking party?

Yes, you can! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a personalized party experience that fits your style and preferences. You can choose from a variety of themes, recipes, and products to make your party unique and fun.

Can I earn additional rewards for booking multiple fall parties?

Absolutely! We offer additional rewards for hosting multiple parties during the fall season. This is a great way to stock up on your favorite products and earn even more free and discounted items. Contact your consultant for more information on multiple party rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dns2202
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies