• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Help Setting Up at a Fall Bazaar - Tips & Tricks

In summary, setting up at a Fall Bazaar can be a great opportunity to promote your products and potentially make sales. Be sure to contact the vendor for more details, plan your display, get organized, promote the event, and be prepared for the day. Don't forget to have fun!
DZmom
A vendor from my hubby's store just placed an order and wants me to set up at her church's Fall Bazaar. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO OR WHERE TO START! HELP ME PLEASE!!

Ideas for Bazaar:eek: I would set up a table with products that you own, especially the new products. You could even make it look like a dining room table set up for a holiday meal....

I would have catalogs and order forms available for people to place orders. Let them take a catalog with them, too. Also, this is a great way to get bookings/recruits. Have the survey slips to hand out. Have a FREE drawing ~Win a Free Kitchen Show, you bring the ingredients~(Of course, everyone would be a winner-but they don't have to know that) and you could also give away a product or two, depending on your budget.

Hand out business cards and promote your website(if you have one).

Those are all the ideas I have for now. Hope they help some.

:)

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on getting the opportunity to set up at a Fall Bazaar! It can be a great way to promote your hubby's store and potentially make some sales.Here are a few tips to help you get started:1. Contact the vendor: Reach out to the vendor who placed the order and ask for more details about the event. Find out the date, time, and any specific requirements or guidelines for setting up at the bazaar.2. Plan your display: Think about how you want to showcase your products at the bazaar. Consider the theme of the event and try to incorporate that into your display. Also, make sure to have enough inventory to meet potential demand.3. Get organized: Make a list of all the supplies you will need for your display, such as tables, tablecloths, signage, etc. Make sure to also bring enough cash for any potential sales.4. Promote the event: Spread the word about the bazaar through social media, email, or flyers. This will help attract more customers to your booth.5. Be prepared for the day: On the day of the bazaar, arrive early to set up your display. Make sure everything is organized and visually appealing. Also, be sure to have business cards or flyers available for customers to take with them.I hope these tips help! Good luck with the bazaar and have fun!

1. What is the Fall Bazaar event all about?

The Fall Bazaar is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can shop for new and exclusive fall-themed products, as well as enjoy special deals and discounts.

2. When and where is the Fall Bazaar taking place?

The Fall Bazaar typically takes place in October at various locations across the country. You can check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates and locations.

3. How can I attend the Fall Bazaar?

To attend the Fall Bazaar, you can either visit the event in person or register for the virtual event online. Registration for the virtual event can be done through our website.

4. Can I purchase products from the Fall Bazaar online?

Yes, you can purchase Fall Bazaar products online through our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. However, please note that some exclusive products may only be available at the in-person event.

5. Will there be any special promotions or discounts at the Fall Bazaar?

Yes, the Fall Bazaar is known for its special deals and discounts on select products. Be sure to check our website or speak with your local consultant for more information on specific promotions and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
Replies
Views
Wildfire