• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall 2013 Paperwork Changeover Dates

Yes, you will receive a package of fall paper work. You do not have to make any quota or pay for the package.
DebPC
Staff member
Thought I would add these to CS for future reference...

Business Supplies
• June 30: Last date to order a spring Quick Start Box
• Aug. 11: Last date to order spring 2013 business materials
• Aug. 12: First date to order fall 2013 business material and product samples
Pre-order your fall host packet material beginning July 15 to ensure early August delivery. Stay tuned for a complete list of material and order details.

Fall Paperwork Package Arrival
• July 30: Paperwork packages and products for Executive Directors and above
• Aug. 2: Paperwork packages and products for Directors and above
• Aug. 15: All Consultant paperwork packages
Paperwork packages will ship to all Consultants who have submitted a total of at least $150 in sales the month of May, June or July.

New Consultant Kits
• Aug. 12: New Consultants who sign agreements on or after this date receive fall paperwork
• Aug. 12-28: New Consultant Kits will also include a packet of spring catalogs to be used at August Shows
Quick Start Boxes
• June 30: Last date to order a spring Quick Start Box
• Aug. 11: Last date to sign a Consultant Agreement with a spring Quick Start Box
• Aug. 12: First date to order a fall Quick Start Box. English Directors #QS20, Team Leaders #TJ43; Spanish Directors #TL34, Team Leaders #TL37
• Aug. 12: First date to sign a Consultant Agreement with a fall Quick Start Box

Thanks, Deb! Any idea when the Director packages are expected to ship? I am not on the CS Director loop.

So if we were active in EITHER May, June, OR July we will receive a change-over kit? Or do we have to be active all three months? I was active in May and July, but not June. I swear I look for this answer ever season and never remember.

I don't remember seeing a list of pre-ordering supplies.....anybody have that?

What comes in the paperwork packages for active consultants? And when can we see the fall line-up. I'm fairly new (started in April) and can't make it to the Fall Kickoff mtg, but I'm so anxious for what the products will be and just want to at least know when the earliest I will be able to see them.

Are you referring to the change-over boxes when you say "paperwork packages"? If consultants don't get them until August 15, that doesn't give us much time to order and get familiar with the new products. When will they be available to order on Consultants' Corner?

I think I saw something that said we could pre-order so we would get before the 15th.....just can't remember where I saw it....anyone remember?

Ok. So if i signed on as a new consultant in july can i still take advantage of the $39 fall paperwork kit?

kaylin said:
Ok. So if i signed on as a new consultant in july can i still take advantage of the $39 fall paperwork kit?
Yes. In fact, if you dont need materials right now, I would wait until after mid to late August to order that package because then you get the fall material. Plus getting the changeover box of catalogs. :). Gotta love a bargain!!

it will be aug 12 i cant wait thats when we can get them 50% off i have my item i m waiting on so worth it

esavvymom said:
Yes. In fact, if you dont need materials right now, I would wait until after mid to late August to order that package because then you get the fall material. Plus getting the changeover box of catalogs. :). Gotta love a bargain!!

Oh so you get a package of fall paper work anyways? Do you have to make any certain quota or have to pay for that package? Still learning...

What is the "Fall 2013 Paperwork Changeover Dates"?

The "Fall 2013 Paperwork Changeover Dates" refer to the specific dates in which paperwork or documents from the previous season will be replaced with new paperwork for the fall of 2013.

When are the "Fall 2013 Paperwork Changeover Dates"?

The "Fall 2013 Paperwork Changeover Dates" vary depending on the institution or organization. It is best to check with your specific institution for the exact dates.

Why are there "Fall 2013 Paperwork Changeover Dates"?

The "Fall 2013 Paperwork Changeover Dates" are in place to ensure that all paperwork and documents for the fall of 2013 are updated and accurate. This helps to maintain organization and efficiency within the institution.

What paperwork is affected by the "Fall 2013 Paperwork Changeover Dates"?

The paperwork affected by the "Fall 2013 Paperwork Changeover Dates" can vary, but it typically includes any documents or forms related to enrollment, registration, financial aid, housing, and other administrative processes for the fall of 2013.

How should I prepare for the "Fall 2013 Paperwork Changeover Dates"?

To prepare for the "Fall 2013 Paperwork Changeover Dates", make sure to stay updated with any communication from your institution regarding the changeover dates. It may also be helpful to gather all necessary documents and forms ahead of time to ensure a smooth transition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Chef Bobby