• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Converting Fall 2012 Wish List from PDF to Excel/Word for Better Readability

In summary, the Fall 2012 Wish List is a collection of new and popular products from Pampered Chef, perfect for the fall season. It is available online or through a consultant, with exclusive discounts on select items. The curated collection is recommended for a better value and complete fall cooking experience. There are also limited edition items that are only available for a limited time.
brewejen
Gold Member
Has anyone converted the Fall 2012 Wish List.pdf file HO has on CC to an excel or word file? It's very small print and hard to read for a lot of older people.

I tried, but it looks bad.

I copied it to Word.

Anyone who wants to use this:

1. I simply copied it and DID NOT PROOF IT to the pdf. Please look over it before using!!!

2. I did some very basic formatting...that is it. It is up to you to format it as you wish.

3. All of the guarantee info did not come through. It would have taken a bit of manual effort on my part to format them and put all the missing ones back in...so it was easier for me just to remove what was there so it would be consistent.

Attachments

• WishList_FW2012.doc
    90.5 KB · Views: 603
Last edited:
What do you use this document for? You don't give to each guest do you? Thank you!

I've given it to my family and friends. They've all told me that they'll look through the book and see something they want and then forget what it was. So they can keep this with their book and mark things as they find them.

What is the Fall 2012 Wish List?

The Fall 2012 Wish List is a curated collection of new and popular products from Pampered Chef, perfect for the fall season.

How can I access the Fall 2012 Wish List?

The Fall 2012 Wish List is available online on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

Is there a discount on products featured in the Fall 2012 Wish List?

Yes, there are exclusive discounts on select products from the Fall 2012 Wish List. Contact your consultant for more information.

Can I purchase items from the Fall 2012 Wish List separately?

Yes, all products from the Fall 2012 Wish List can be purchased separately. However, we recommend purchasing the curated collection for a better value and complete fall cooking experience.

Are there any limited edition items in the Fall 2012 Wish List?

Yes, there are limited edition items in the Fall 2012 Wish List that are only available for a limited time. Make sure to get them while they last!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
KARYN
Replies
Views
karens.kitchen
  • Eringelliott
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies