• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help surviving the fall with a new baby or in a dorm room?

In summary, Jane has updated the gift ideas flyers for dorm rooms and new babies. She found some flyers that she liked and adapted them to her own needs.
lt1jane
Gold Member
Baby Survival
Dorm Room Survival
Gift Ideas

I have checked these over and (hopefully) have all the current prices. [I noticed that while updating the dorm room one, I'd missed a bunch of changes a season or two ago...]

Enjoy.

(by the way, the reason I have the disclaimer and date on the front is that when I print these, I don't re-print every season. I use them up and print more at that time)

Attachments

• Baby flyer FW 2012.doc
    980.5 KB · Views: 627
  • Dorm Room Survival FW 2012.doc
    842.5 KB · Views: 639
  • Gift Ideas Brochure FW 2012-1.doc
    784.5 KB · Views: 783
Thank you for updating these Jane!

Awesome flyers!! Thank you for the updates!

Do you circulate these at your shows? I'd love to hear all the ways you utilize there... and THANK YOU!!!!

the gift ideas one I put in all my show folders. I like to give customers something they can keep to help keep PC in mind for gift-giving occasions. The other two I use mainly at booths or if I know someone who is pregnant or graduating...

I give these out to everyone when I do a vendor event. The cost to print them is reasonable and they are cheaper than handing out a mini catalog.

Thanks Jane for updating!! You Rock!!

SO... do you print/copy them in color or B/W? I am loving this... please keep your ideas flowing! THANK YOU ALL!

I have them printed in color. I usually use the PC discount and go through Office Depot.

Jane, these are amazing. Thank you so much for posting!

These were great! Thanks I have been looking for something like these. You did a great job. How did you make them?

goofeychef said:
These were great! Thanks I have been looking for something like these. You did a great job. How did you make them?

The gift ideas flyer was e-mailed to my cluster. I do not know who created it, but I liked it and have kept the products, pictures, and prices updated.

Having that one as my point of reference, I searched for dorm room and baby flyers similar. Not finding any, I took the flyers that I found, used the information on them, and created the Dorm Room Survival and New Baby Survival flyers in the format of the gift ideas so they match.

What are the new products featured in the Fall 2012 brochure?

The Fall 2012 brochure features a variety of new products including our Deluxe Cooking Blender, Stoneware Heritage Fluted Pan, and Holiday Plaid Kitchen Towels.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for the Fall 2012 brochure?

Yes, there are several promotions and discounts available in the Fall 2012 brochure. These include bundle deals, free gifts with purchase, and discounted prices on select items.

Can I still purchase items from the previous brochure?

Yes, many popular items from previous brochures are still available for purchase. However, some items may have been discontinued to make room for new products.

Are there any new recipes featured in the Fall 2012 brochure?

Yes, the Fall 2012 brochure includes a variety of new recipes that use our featured products. These recipes are available for you to try at home and are also included in our interactive digital brochure.

Can I host a party and earn rewards with the Fall 2012 brochure?

Yes, hosting a party is a great way to earn rewards with the Fall 2012 brochure. Our host rewards program offers free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
twiggy4joe
  • soccermama
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
soccermama
  • lt1jane