• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall 09 Theme Shows: A Comprehensive List and Descriptions

In summary, the theme for the Fall 09 Theme Shows is "Harvest Gatherings". There are special discounts and promotions available for these shows, and a variety of fall-inspired products will be featured. You can also host a show at your home and earn free and discounted products. Attending a Fall 09 Theme Show is a fun way to try out new products, learn new recipes and techniques, and potentially receive special discounts.
Eringelliott
I was looking for a comprehensive list of theme shows and their descriptions for my binder (without having to print every Theme show card from CC.)
I gave up and made one myself. It's only the most recent three theme shows because I'm tired and going to bed.:blushing:
I have never posted anything or converted to PDF so hopefully this will work!!

lovErin

View attachment THEME SHOWS Fall Winter 09.pdf

That's fantastic! Thanks!!

Awsome great job!!

1. What is the theme for the Fall 09 Theme Shows?

The theme for the Fall 09 Theme Shows is "Harvest Gatherings".

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the Fall 09 Theme Shows?

Yes, there are special discounts and promotions available for the Fall 09 Theme Shows. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. What type of products will be featured in the Fall 09 Theme Shows?

The Fall 09 Theme Shows will feature a variety of products perfect for fall cooking and entertaining, such as pumpkin-shaped baking dishes, apple-themed kitchen tools, and cozy fall-inspired serving pieces.

4. Can I host a Fall 09 Theme Show at my home?

Yes, you can host a Fall 09 Theme Show at your home and earn free and discounted products as a host. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date.

5. What is the benefit of attending a Fall 09 Theme Show?

Attending a Fall 09 Theme Show is a great way to see and try out new products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun time with friends and family. Plus, you may even receive special discounts and promotions for attending.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Eringelliott
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • AnnieBee