• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Fall Product Launch Invite?

In summary, the Fall 2007 product launch will feature new products such as the Quick Cooker, the Spiral and Slice, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Accessory Set. The launch will take place on September 1st, 2007 and is only open to Pampered Chef consultants and employees. Special discounts and promotions for the new products will be announced during the event and pre-orders will be available starting on August 15th, 2007.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Not sure if this is the right place to post...has anyone made a product launch invite? I'm doing a show for the new fall products but I'm not doing an open house...I'll be doing a real demo. Anyone?

If you do a search in the files section for "fall" you will find a couple of fall preview invitations.

I tried that and only found one...and it's not exactly what I was looking for...but thanks!

What new products are being launched for Fall 2007?

Some of the new products being launched for Fall 2007 include the Quick Cooker, the Spiral and Slice, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Accessory Set.

When will the Fall 2007 product launch take place?

The Fall 2007 product launch will take place on September 1st, 2007.

Can I attend the Fall 2007 product launch in person?

Unfortunately, the Fall 2007 product launch is only open to Pampered Chef consultants and employees. However, you can tune in to the live stream of the event on our website.

Will there be any special discounts or promotions for the new Fall 2007 products?

Yes, there will be special discounts and promotions for the new Fall 2007 products. These will be announced during the product launch event and will be available for a limited time.

Can I pre-order the new Fall 2007 products?

Yes, you can pre-order the new Fall 2007 products starting on August 15th, 2007. This will ensure that you are one of the first to receive the new products once they are officially launched on September 1st.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcleah
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Tree
  • pkd09
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • Sj091484