• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall '04 Catalogs/Opportunity Brochures

In summary, the Fall '04 catalog from Pampered Chef features a range of new products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Non-Stick Sheet Pan. To request a copy of the catalog, you can contact a local consultant, fill out a form on the website, or view it online. The catalog also includes special deals and promotions, including discounts and bundles. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free products, and becoming a consultant offers a flexible schedule, training and support, and the opportunity to earn income and rewards.
Chef Jill
May '05 & Fall/Winter '04 Consultant SuppliesAvailable:
10 Fall/Winter 2004 Catalogs
My information is on the back, but can be easily covered.

10 Opportunity Brochures Fall/Winter 2004

Still sealed in package ~ 2005 Spring into Success Video

:) Please e-mail me if you are interested.

E-mail [email protected]

Last edited:
Microfiber TowelHi Jill,

I am interested in your Microfiber towel. But I live in Canada.

Will you still take $9 including shipping for the towel if you are sending it to Canada?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Michelle Roth

Microfiber towelHi Michelle,
Thanks for your interest.
I sent you an e-mail...
Jill
:confused: Are you still interested? I'm holding it for you.

Last edited:

1. What new products are featured in the Fall '04 catalog?

The Fall '04 catalog features a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Non-Stick Sheet Pan. These products are designed to help make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

2. How can I request a copy of the Fall '04 catalog?

You can request a copy of the Fall '04 catalog by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and filling out a catalog request form. You can also view the catalog online.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Fall '04 catalog?

Yes, the Fall '04 catalog features several special deals and promotions, including discounts on certain products and bundles. Be sure to check the catalog for these limited-time offers.

4. Can I host a party to earn free products from the Fall '04 catalog?

Yes, hosting a party is a great way to earn free products from the Fall '04 catalog. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and learn more about our generous host rewards program.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant and start my own business?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, simply fill out an application on our website or speak with a current consultant. Our consultant opportunity provides a flexible schedule, training and support, and the chance to earn income and rewards. Start your own business and join the Pampered Chef family today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pchef Jen
  • LazyEyelids
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
divaclix62
  • movingon2010