• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Take the Leap with Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products for cooking, baking, and entertaining. They have a wide range of products including knives, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and more. To get started with Pampered Chef, you can sign up as a consultant and start hosting cooking shows to demonstrate their products and make sales. You can also join their team as a recruit and build your own business by sharing the Pampered Chef opportunity with others. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through sales and recruiting, work flexible hours, and be a part of a supportive community. Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
Hi y'all. My name's Peggy and I'm a fairly new recruit in Alaska. I actually joined last August to have a little extra cash for Christmas but immediately felt pressured to "sell! sell! sell!" so retreated into my shell instead. Then the holidays came and went and when New Year's rolled around, I made a resolution to myself that I would get my butt in gear with PC.
So a friend contacted me about doing a show at her house. It was my first one and we did over $1600 in sales!
I'm still shy about cold-calling people, much prefer to speak with people in person, but I'm getting over that.
And I may have my first recruit next week!

Congratulations! There are plenty of people who have a slow start and then end up being a star! Keep working at it.

Congratulations. Don't feel pressure, there are lots of people out there who want to buy PC! You may find over time that the amount of shows you want to do increases or decreases, I have.

1. What is Pampered Chef and what products do you offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products for cooking, baking, and entertaining. We have a wide range of products including knives, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and more.

2. How can I get started with Pampered Chef?

To get started with Pampered Chef, you can sign up as a consultant and start hosting cooking shows to demonstrate our products and make sales. You can also join our team as a recruit and build your own business by sharing the Pampered Chef opportunity with others.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through sales and recruiting. You also get to work flexible hours and be your own boss, while being a part of a supportive and fun community of consultants. Additionally, you can earn free products and discounts on our products.

4. How does hosting a Pampered Chef show work?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a fun and easy way to get your friends and family together and learn about our products. As a host, you will earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. Our consultants will come to your home and demonstrate how to use our products in delicious recipes.

5. What is the recruitment process like at Pampered Chef?

The recruitment process at Pampered Chef is simple and rewarding. You can share the opportunity with others and earn a commission on their sales. Once they join, you will become their mentor and guide them through the process of building their own business. It's a great way to make new friends and grow your income!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DPThurston
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sara
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • June Moore