• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fair Success: 8 Bookings & 5 Leads

In summary, "Fair Success: 8 Bookings & 5 Leads" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants increase their bookings and leads. It provides valuable tips, strategies, and resources for consultants of all experience levels to reach their goals. The program has been proven to be worth the investment, with customizable templates and support from experienced consultants. To sign up, simply log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and look for the program under the training section.
pamperedmom2owen
Okay, so here is my (semi) final tally from the fair I did a couple of weeks ago.

8 bookings with 3 'after the holidays'.
5 recruit leads- 1 definate, 3 VERY interested, and 1 who's not sure. (And one of these girls wants to do this but is getting ready to move to Virginia!)

I've also got about 5 people I'm trying to get a hold of still. I'm really excited! I'm probably not going to get the latest recruiting promotion, but I will still probably sign at least 2 people this month, maybe 4! Wow! Look out directorship, here I come! ;)

That's GREAT!! Congratulations on all that success. Keep on plugging along!!

Wonderful!How WONDERFUL!! Good luck to you!

Congrats!Wow, congrats! I hope you get directorship soon! :) I have a fair in November, so this is so encouraging.

WoW! That is great!I have a bazaar October 22nd. I am really excited, it is my first one. When I see how well you did it makes me even more excited. Thanks so much for sharing.

Barb
from Indiana

Do you mind sharing what you did at this fair? I have one in November, and although I've got lots of ideas, I want to know what works the best.

Going to VirginiaRemember that this person does NOT need to live any where near you for you to recruite her. Make sure she knows that you would still love to have her in your group, that you can find meetings for her to attend there and you will be available to help her get going. Do not loose out because of a long distance relationship. In this case, they can work out very easily!

What is "Fair Success: 8 Bookings & 5 Leads"?

"Fair Success: 8 Bookings & 5 Leads" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants increase their bookings and leads, ultimately leading to a more successful business.

How does "Fair Success: 8 Bookings & 5 Leads" work?

This program provides consultants with valuable tips, strategies, and resources to help them reach their booking and lead goals. It includes step-by-step instructions, customizable templates, and support from experienced consultants.

Who can benefit from "Fair Success: 8 Bookings & 5 Leads"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant, regardless of experience level, can benefit from this program. It is designed to help both new and seasoned consultants improve their business and achieve their goals.

Is "Fair Success: 8 Bookings & 5 Leads" worth the investment?

Absolutely! This program has been proven to help consultants increase their bookings and leads, leading to a more successful and profitable business. The resources and support provided are well worth the investment.

How can I sign up for "Fair Success: 8 Bookings & 5 Leads"?

You can sign up for this program through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and look for the "Fair Success: 8 Bookings & 5 Leads" program under the training section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedmom2owen