1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Fair Results!

1. pamperedmom2owen

pamperedmom2owen Member

Okay, so here is my (semi) final tally from the fair I did a couple of weeks ago.

8 bookings with 3 'after the holidays'.
    5 recruit leads- 1 definate, 3 VERY interested, and 1 who's not sure. (And one of these girls wants to do this but is getting ready to move to Virginia!)

I've also got about 5 people I'm trying to get a hold of still. I'm really excited! I'm probably not going to get the latest recruiting promotion, but I will still probably sign at least 2 people this month, maybe 4! Wow! Look out directorship, here I come! ;)

2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

That's GREAT!! Congratulations on all that success. Keep on plugging along!!

Oct 10, 2005
  3. Wonderful!

How WONDERFUL!! Good luck to you!

Oct 10, 2005
  4. sherriel

sherriel Member Gold Member

Congrats!

Wow, congrats! I hope you get directorship soon! :) I have a fair in November, so this is so encouraging.

Oct 10, 2005
  5. WoW! That is great!

I have a bazaar October 22nd. I am really excited, it is my first one. When I see how well you did it makes me even more excited. Thanks so much for sharing.

Barb
    from Indiana

Oct 13, 2005
  6. Do you mind sharing what you did at this fair? I have one in November, and although I've got lots of ideas, I want to know what works the best.

7. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Going to Virginia

Remember that this person does NOT need to live any where near you for you to recruite her. Make sure she knows that you would still love to have her in your group, that you can find meetings for her to attend there and you will be available to help her get going. Do not loose out because of a long distance relationship. In this case, they can work out very easily!

Oct 14, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted