• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do you offer specials and run promotions at fairs?

I've seen a lot of wooden crates in several of the pictures, where can you purchase those?I haven't seen those in awhile. I'm not sure where you can purchase them.
bakinwithbacon
Gold Member
Just wondering if many of you offer a special of the day at your fairs, if so, what kind of special do you offer, do you choose one product and discount it 20%.

I've noticed several of you do a drawing for a "Free cooking show", does that mean you purchase the ingredients for the recipes to be made at the show? Do you then call everyone and tell them they won the free cooking show?

I've seen a lot of wooden crates in several of the pictures, where can you purchase those?

If you give away old catalogs, rather than current catalogs, do you just put a sticker on them to indicate prices may have changed on some products. Does anyone charge if they want the current catalog?

I'm doing my first fair next Saturday for a women's event at a local church, I'm a little nervous about it, but praying I get a few leads, new customers and bookings.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and comments! Love the pictures, very helpful!

I do a special - I charge the standard shipping and pay the extra to have it shipped to their house. (Often that's cheaper for me than the gas to deliver everything.)Any drawing I do is usually for a product--something new in package that I have already on hand.I don't charge for a new catalog, but I don't give one unless they ask. With the old catalogs, your sticker should say that some prices may have changed. If they want to order something from an old catalog I simply tell them if the price has changed. Best wishes on your event!

Thanks Rae! I appreciate your comments, something like 20% off the brownie pan for the special? What kinds of specials have you offered?

I do free standard shipping and they pay the difference to have it shipped directly to them or I might do a "tax free" special and I pay their sales tax. I've also done a free rub with any purchase and I just put it on their order. You can do anything you want really - make it worth it for the customer but not too costly for you. And remember, at least in my opinion, the reason you are doing a vendor event is to get shows. Orders are great but shows are better.

bakinwithbacon said:
I've noticed several of you do a drawing for a "Free cooking show", does that mean you purchase the ingredients for the recipes to be made at the show? Do you then call everyone and tell them they won the free cooking show?

When I do mine, I do offfer a $25 gift certificate (to be redeemed at their show) and free cooking shows. With a free cooking show, I bring the food, the paper plates, napkins, plastic silverware, cups & soda (I have a Soda Stream machine so this is inexpensive for me)

Everyone will win a free cooking show, one person will win the gift certificate. As luck would have it for me, I have yet to redeem a gift certificate. They always seem to flake out on me, but I have had good succes with the free cooking shows.

What is the current special offer for Pampered Chef?

The current special offer for Pampered Chef varies depending on the time of year and promotions being run. It is best to check the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

How often are there new specials and promotions for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers new specials and promotions on a regular basis, typically every month or every few months. These can include discounts, free products, or special bundles. It is recommended to check the website or contact a consultant for the most recent promotions.

What is the difference between a special offer and a fair question?

A special offer is a specific promotion or deal that Pampered Chef is currently offering. A fair question is a way for customers to ask for discounts or deals on specific products or orders. Fair questions can be made through the website or by contacting a consultant.

How can I make a fair question for a Pampered Chef product?

To make a fair question for a Pampered Chef product, you can visit the website and click on the "Fair Questions" tab. From there, you can submit a request for a discount or deal on a specific product or order. You can also contact a consultant to make a fair question.

Are there any restrictions or limitations on fair questions and special offers?

Fair questions and special offers are subject to availability and may have certain restrictions or limitations. These can vary depending on the specific promotion or deal. It is best to check the terms and conditions of each offer or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
MHPampered
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies