• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Fair Booth: Ideas for a Demo & More!

The blade you need for fries is the "thickness" blade. It sliczes the potatoes into a uniform thickness. Hope this helps!
Ann F
Gold Member
I'm doing my 1st fair booth this coming Saturday...and a demo (no baking).
Any suggestions for a demo or anything else I need to know? I look forward to your replies. Thanks!

depending on the weatherif it is warm you could demo the chillzanne reqtangle server , do a demo using the crinkle cutter, with vegetables and then make a dip with the farmers market seasoning.Just a thought ! :)

Staying Cool Sells!Ann ~
Being in Oklahoma as well, with the weather being as hot as it is you should definitley have the rectagle server out as a demo or out for looks. Anything to keep food cool in for BBQ's and any other ttype of gathering seems to be an eye catcher for many around here! Good Luck at your booth!!

Another team member will be doing a demo a day before mine and she will be doing the veggie thing...

Potato demoYou can show what different things you can use the Ultimate Slice and Grate Using a potato. It works out really great when you don't want to cook. It also helps sell them too. You can make small fries for kids, shredd for hashbrowns, slice several thickness for scalloped or home fries. Then you can talk about others vegies you can use ;) .

It it a family type fair?If so, bring the APCS and have a couple of bags of granny smith apples for kids and moms to peel, core & slice. Have a roll of paper towels, then the kids have a healthy snack to take with them. This has worked well at fairs I have done. Also, bring a couple of bags of bread and demo the cut n seal. We did it with 1 slice of bread folded in half and then pressed and sealed (nothing in the middle). Gives people the idea how it works.

Impampered said:
You can show what different things you can use the Ultimate Slice and Grate Using a potato. It works out really great when you don't want to cook. It also helps sell them too. You can make small fries for kids, shredd for hashbrowns, slice several thickness for scalloped or home fries. Then you can talk about others vegies you can use ;) .

I just got my slice & grate and am new to this type of tool; can you tell me which blade makes fries please?

Susan, Be Sure To Read This Posting.....Before you do anything...go back and read the posting I'M IN THE US&G CLUB!!
Don't want ot scare you or anything - Just be on gaurd! :rolleyes: :p

1. What are some popular products to feature in a first fair booth demonstration?

Some popular products to feature in a first fair booth demonstration include the Quick Cooker, the Mix 'N Scraper, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Food Chopper, and the Flexible Cutting Mats.

2. How can I make my demo stand out from other booths at the fair?

One way to make your demo stand out is to incorporate interactive elements, such as having attendees help prepare a dish or offering samples for them to taste. You could also consider using creative displays or props to showcase your products.

3. Are there any specific recipes that work well for a demo at a fair booth?

Recipes that are easy to make, require minimal ingredients, and can be prepared in a short amount of time tend to work well for fair booth demos. Some examples include dips, no-bake desserts, and one-pot meals.

4. Can I sell products at my fair booth, or is it strictly for demonstrations?

It depends on the regulations of the specific fair or event. Some fairs may allow product sales, while others may only allow demonstrations. It's best to check with the event organizers beforehand.

5. How can I effectively engage with potential customers at my fair booth?

One way to engage with potential customers is to have a friendly and inviting attitude. You can also ask open-ended questions to start a conversation and showcase the versatility and benefits of the products you are demonstrating. Additionally, be sure to have business cards or contact information readily available for interested attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChillFL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
  • chellb1234