• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Faded Exec Cookware: Tips and Solutions

In summary, "Fading in Exec Cookware" is a line of high-quality, professional-grade cookware offered by Pampered Chef. It features a non-stick surface and is compatible with all stovetop types, including gas, electric, and induction. The cookware is made of stainless steel with an aluminum core and a ceramic non-stick coating. To care for it, hand-washing is recommended with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge, but it is also safe to use in the dishwasher.
cochef
Gold Member
A host of mine say her exec skillets are looking "faded" on the inside. She said she is not using high heat or dishwasher. Anyone else seen that happening? Thought I would check here first before contacting HO.

No. But my hubby did manage to "clean" the measure marks off my stainless somehow! I still don't know what the heck he did to accomplish that task.

yes my exec is that way BUT, I do put mine in the DW EVERYDAY!! & it didn't happen until I started doing it.I KNOW it voids the warranty, and it is ok w me, I still have EVERY set of cookware we have ever sold and use them all. The only piece I don't put in is my roasting pan, and it is fine, so I would think maybe someone has put it in without her knowledge

cochef said:
A host of mine say her exec skillets are looking "faded" on the inside. She said she is not using high heat or dishwasher. Anyone else seen that happening? Thought I would check here first before contacting HO.

My cookware had a "film" build-up and I called HO. They suggested a baking soda paste (baking soda and water) and left it on about 10 minutes. Washed it and it looks great. You might want to suggest this for an option!

It also might be minerals in the water (lime etc). I use the baking soda paste like CRuff and lightly scrub with a sponge.

1. What is "Fading in Exec Cookware"?

"Fading in Exec Cookware" is a line of high-quality, professional-grade cookware offered by Pampered Chef. It is designed to provide even heat distribution and durability for all your cooking needs.

2. Is the "Fading in Exec Cookware" non-stick?

Yes, the "Fading in Exec Cookware" line features a non-stick surface that allows for easy cooking and cleaning. It also requires less oil or butter for healthier cooking options.

3. Can "Fading in Exec Cookware" be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the "Fading in Exec Cookware" is compatible with all stovetop types, including gas, electric, and induction. It is also oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. What materials is "Fading in Exec Cookware" made of?

The "Fading in Exec Cookware" is made of high-quality stainless steel with an aluminum core for even heat distribution. The non-stick coating is made of ceramic, making it a healthier and more durable option.

5. How do I care for my "Fading in Exec Cookware"?

To keep your "Fading in Exec Cookware" in top condition, we recommend hand-washing with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaning products, as they can damage the non-stick coating. It is also safe to use in the dishwasher, but hand-washing is recommended for longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kldiehl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • GeorgiaPeach
  • Products and Tips
Replies